Tangled Vine Only - Nature Weaver Build

Epox

Ahh, looks like the build is creeping!

Okay, I have some interesting questions... I think Vines is the best looking CA in the game, and I love the fact that someone has actually gotten a build to work ^^

Epox, do you know if Nature Lore will increase the vine's area of effect?

And how about Acute... does it adding tons of int to the vines, increase the vine's area of effect as well as it's damage?

I was thinking that only higher levels of this CA would increase the are of effect... is this true? If not, can other ways increase it?

:)

gogo

Ahh, looks like the build is creeping!

Okay, I have some interesting questions... I think Vines is the best looking CA in the game, and I love the fact that someone has actually gotten a build to work ^^

Epox, do you know if Nature Lore will increase the vine's area of effect?

And how about Acute... does it adding tons of int to the vines, increase the vine's area of effect as well as it's damage?

I was thinking that only higher levels of this CA would increase the are of effect... is this true? If not, can other ways increase it?

:)

gogo

I only think that Nature Weaver Lore increase the Damage and so on, its the ca level that's important for more area of effect on Tangled Vine...

I know that once every x amount of level (don't know exactly in what level) u get + 1 more Tangled Monster from Vine, I read that once Tangled Vine is around level 75+ or something like that, u can encroach up to a maximum of a group of 12 monsters. and thats about all I can tell you. hope it helps

As for Acute it only increases the Damage of Vine not the area of effect