G.I. Joe

Katran

Watched it yesterday and I have to say WOW. This is the best movie to come out this season better then T4 and even Transformers 2.

The story is like the one in Wolverine and when I say that I mean it is not based like the story in the cartoons or comics but it has a really nice plot character connection and a perfect flow. The movie is full of action great large battles as well as cool one on one combat. Effect are perfect great CG in it as well as stunt work.

About the experience? The move grabs you with action from the start and never lets you down and in between it has perfectly positioned character back story as well as character development and the humor is in right amounts in the spirit of the movie and at the right places and doest damage the story.

So I give it a 10 and hope this is the summers number 1 block baster and that we get to see a lot more of this movies with this screen writers, director and actors because the nailed it. Go see it you will get all your money worth. :)

I will see this. I was out with all my buddies in town on Friday after work, and after had dinner, we wanted to see the movie. Only thing was it was premiering... I've never seen such long lines. I've heard nothing but great things about this movie from my other friends who've seen it, and you use good words....they hit it straight on.

Good to know there's some movies out there that can still do it, even better for me knowing I have something to look forward to.

:)

gogo

Looks like this movie is really good. Will most likely go watch it with my girlfriend tomorrow.

EDIT : Just saw it, and I must say it's pretty good, a good action movie.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

I had free tickects to a midnight early release.it was good,its a popcorn movie.Im allways watching movies to me this one was good. a few holes but still good.my problem was the cast,they seemed just a smidgen off to me.the guy who plays duke seems to me to be trying to hard.still its a good movie.