Perfect Socketing?

Sometimes the Bargaining and what we need are just perfect:

lovesocketing.jpg

:)

gogo

p.s. This piece just got cobbled together for my level 66 HC Inquisitor. Gettin ready for Kami!

Thanks nugmanagogo

lol, I must have spent twenty minutes just giggling at how this pieced turned out.

I used a level 73 Seraphim that Knuckles, with his campaign run, got me to allow to shop in Niobium with. And then tracked down Schot to hammer the amulet into the bronze slot.

This piece was originally the same armor, but lower level...nice with thee sockets. Two of the sockets had Deathblow in them, and the bronze socket had a niobium Smith rune with the Crit/Regen Smith Rune.

I really lucked out last night, and found that SWEET amulet with the plus seven all skills and regen from buffs which was perfect for my build, as I have maybe a few too many runes in my buffs for my buff booster slot, and was able to fit two brand new Deathblow rings into Gold and Silver slot, both of which had superb secondary properties which are a current fascination of mine.

One Deathblow came with the percentage crit you see there, and the other Deathblow ring came with +41 Life Leech...very useful for an Inquisitor. I love the way additive Life Leech equates out to exactly the amount of Additional Damage. Completely unresisted and a nice bonus for mob killing.

Ayuh, lol...Bucket Head is coming along.

gogo

I'm so piffed at myself. Last night I was breaking items in the field and saw right as I hit confirm break button, the ammy I was destroying had 7 all skills and 7 Battle Stance. I'm still fuming.

I'm so piffed at myself. Last night I was breaking items in the field and saw right as I hit confirm break button, the ammy I was destroying had 7 all skills and 7 Battle Stance. I'm still fuming.

aw man that would suck big time...! Sorry for your loss.

Think we should have a funeral service or something..:) :)

Sometimes the Bargaining and what we need are just perfect:

lovesocketing.jpg

gogo

p.s. This piece just got cobbled together for my level 66 HC Inquisitor. Gettin ready for Kami!

Hello Gogo !

I'm very jealous of that piece.

you seem like a really good player and was wondering if maybe some time we can connect on MP and maybe you can teach me a few things.!

Ah, was not able to play all day yesterday but... it's early morning here in Montreal, and I've got a new piece waiting for some forging action, I'll see if I get as lucky with this one too.

Steve, are you playing in EU servers? If so, look us up with [D.a.r.k] Tags ^^

gogo