Over 1200 Items for trade

I've traded with Upeer and he's ok!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did you trade with Upeer to your satisfaction?

• Yes, it's me, I'm the one that traded.

Please keep this very very important thing in mind. I only trade Sacred 2 items on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. I am GMT -8 and typically play all day. The amount of demand for my trading has rendered me unable to play at all, so I had to set some rules.

That being said, I'd love to trade with you. I am working on getting one of everything, at every level. Below I have posted a link to my current inventory. If the item is marked with a letter or "x" then I have it in stock for trade. If the square is blank then I would be interested in trading for it. Any colored/commented cell is an item that there is a waiting list for. If you have other questions regarding my sheet, let me know.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t1S...amp;output=html

EDIT: Please review my spreadsheet before requesting a trade with me. Let's save both of us some time. You'll know in advance what to trade me, and what you want from me.

Edited by Upeer
I'm willing to trade my Seraphim Stride of The Celestial boots level 30 for you dryad Chestplate of Time (Tendrils of Time) level 35. Unless you take gold perhaps?

Please contact me on a trading day and we can make this trade.

Sorry, but gold has zero value to me. In Niob it's quite easy to make up to 500,000 off a single monster. An hour or two hunting items/xp will make you a multi-millionaire.

I am interested in some of the TG CC10 set items you have.

Should I message you on Sunday to meet on this site or arrange a time to meet now.

On Sunday I can only make it on between 2-4pm EST.

Let me know please. Thanks

I think I misunderstood you. I am under the impression you trade on Tues, Thurs and Sunday. Is that right? Or are those the no trade days.

I am interested in some of the TG CC10 set items you have.

Should I message you on Sunday to meet on this site or arrange a time to meet now.

On Sunday I can only make it on between 2-4pm EST.

Let me know please. Thanks

I think I misunderstood you. I am under the impression you trade on Tues, Thurs and Sunday. Is that right? Or are those the no trade days.

You are correct, I trade on those days. The times you listed are somewhat unlikely for me, I'm on PST and kind of a late nighter. Look for me though, you never know.

I would like to trade Daerwain's Sleeves (Arms) level 30,Deylen's Indifference level 30, and ker,s hand level 28,

im looking at Detheya's Protection (Armor)level 45,Detheya's Greaves (Legs) level 60,Detheya's Cowl (Helm)level 45

im can be on sundays all day, or tuesdays and thursdays from 12 midnight to 3oclock am

Edited by animefreakx
I would like to trade Daerwain's Sleeves (Arms) level 30,Deylen's Indifference level 30, and ker,s hand level 28,

im looking at Detheya's Protection (Armor)level 45,Detheya's Greaves (Legs) level 60,Detheya's Cowl (Helm)level 45

im can be on sundays all day, or tuesdays and thursdays from 12 midnight to 3oclock am

I am on right now and trading, send me a message and I'll get you in line.

Hi Upeer,

Looked through your list and I have the following available:

Endijians Vizor 45

Deylens Strength 45

Vestment of Anguish 50

Pantaloons of Catharsis 35

Head Module of the Demuirge 45

I'm not sure about trading "rules" but I'm looking for a complete set of SW Armantin's Legacy, so would be very interested in your spare level 60 helmet and boots. Also possibly IN Ilgard's Consistency level 30

I'm also looking for unique 1H swords around level 60. I don't have my list handy but I can check this evening as to which would best suit me.

I'll add your GT when I get a moment if that is ok?

Hi Upeer

Would it be ok to make the following trade? If we do happen to meet online?

Endijians Vizor 45

Deylens Strength 45

Vestment of Anguish 50

For

Armantin's Helmet 60

Armantin's Boots 60

Khandars Slicer 61

Lord Waynes Player Killer 55 (unsure of what P and G mean)

Sword of Blood Dryads 51

Hi Upeer

Would it be ok to make the following trade? If we do happen to meet online?

Lord Waynes Player Killer 55 (unsure of what P and G mean)

For 3 star weapons and armor, here are my general trade rules.

I will trade anything for an armor piece that I don't currently have. I will accept some weapons, at my discretion, that I don't have in trade as well. You may select any armor or weapon piece that I have marked with a letter on my spreadsheet.

The letters that you see indicate the difficulty at which the item was found. P = Platinum, G = Gold, Etc. X = Unknown difficulty, X- = Unknown difficulty, but inferior stats to another unknown difficulty piece.

Ok, I think I see what you mean. I thought you would only swap items that you have duplicates of?

If you are willing to swap ANY of the "x" items, how about:

Endijians Vizor 45

Deylens Strength 45

Vestment of Anguish 50

For

Armantin's Helmet 60

Armantin's Boots 60

Armantin's Shoulder Plates 60

Armantin's Gauntlets 60

Armantin's Belt 60

If this is not ok, would the first trade still be alright?

P.S. Do you game all through the night? LOL!

Ok, I think I see what you mean. I thought you would only swap items that you have duplicates of?

The x's ARE items that I have spares of. There is a boring and long check-in process that I go through in order to keep everything straight, only items for trade make it to the spreadsheet.

Contact me on trading day on XBL and we'll work something out.

The x's ARE items that I have spares of. There is a boring and long check-in process that I go through in order to keep everything straight, only items for trade make it to the spreadsheet.

Oh right, I see now! :Just_Cuz_21:

Ok, I'll try my best to catch up with you.

Do you actually need the items I have then?

Hey Upeer,

I was looking through your inventory and found out that you do not have Sleeves of the Forgotten (Level 60) Set piece for the High Elf.

What would I be able to trade my item for yours?

Is it only just a 1 for 1 trade, or is there more to it?

Also, I am interested in Deylens Power (Inquisitor) Set Items, and the only pieces I need left are just 3:

Deylen's Superiority

Deylen's Wrath ------All Level 60 Please

Deylen's Vindictiveness

In which, you have a lot of spares.

Reply back to me, :P

Edited by Kingy

Oh right, I see now! :P

If it's not on the spread then I want/need it.

Oh right, I see now! :blush:

If it's not on the spread then I want/need it.

Ok mate. I think I'm gonna need a couple of decent 1h swords as the pair I have are way too low-a-level for where I'm at now. Got to the Octopus on gold and he regens faster than I can damage him! :)

hi, this is what I have that you need:

niokaste's wings 75

deylens wrath 60 75

sarakis downfall 75

sarakis' determination 75

sarakis' dark pact 15

I would be willing to let two or three of those go for your ilgard's vestment lv 75. the others I'd let go for one 3 star one hander a piece, preferably your 80 officers saber and your 95 excalibran.