Empty Office Glitched?

There is a girl in the dryad relm thats supposed to be in a tower next to a merchant...

ChristianeClarenbach.jpg

Well in my game she is directly below that position on a freaking ROCK! I cant jump to here I can be right next to her on a mount and it wont let me talk to her. there are 2 other characters there but they are of no importance (not merchants or anything) so I've quit the teleported and came back shes still on the rock .. ive quit the game and shes still on the rock!

I dont wanna attempt to finish this quest if she is just gonna be stuck all the time, im really glad I found out before I had almost all of em found!

Hey there perfectgamer22

I just tried that NPC on my PC version and she's in the right spot on my game. I hope it isn't a permament problem on your end... Here's a couple ideas you could try:

Stand on the platform directly above her and then click on her. You'll need to adjust your camera so you can see her below.

Try a Free Play LAN game and see if she works. (If that's possible)

Try the "mountain climbing" trick. To do this:

Get on mount

stand sideways against rocks (the side that your character mounts and dismounts from should be next to the rocks.

dismount (This should drop you onto the rocks that you could not normally stand on.)

Now don't try to walk to her from this point. You'll need to jump or teleport to her using a jump/teleport combat art.\

Once you're close enough to her then click on her and see if you get her to talk.

Good luck!

so I finnaly finished this quest and LONG is an understatement! I do have a question about the items I got as a reward, but I dont want to post them here becasue I dont know how to edit the title to say spoilers so could someone pm that way I can ask?

Edited by perfectgamer22

ok well I did get the all skills ring from the benny person in the swamp, a few pieces of hero armor (sucked), a hammer "Stradal's Hammer", and some weird potions that said (power up) next to them...what does that mean?

Edited by perfectgamer22