coolsteve's Application for Clan [D.a.r.k] - Sacred 2

Hello Everbody!

I am applying to be a part of team [D.A.R.K]

I am applying because I can be a good asset to the team and from reading the posts and speaking to Gogo on some, you guys sound like a cool bunch of people.

1. Favorite pizza topping : Green olives

2. Favorite Drink : Caeser's oops I mean goldschlager oops I mean too many too mention..

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? : I believe I heard about darkmatters from the official sacred2 forums and found it through a link on there ?

4. Most favorite book ever : The odd Thomas collection by Dean R. Koontz

5. Favorite movie of all time : Night of the comet

6. Current Favorite Game : Sacred2

7. All time best video game ever played : The final fantasy series

8. Favorite sport or hobby : RPG'S

9. What do you want for your birthday : I would love to hear an annoucement that Ice and blood is coming out soon to us westerner's

10. Do you know anyone from our forum? Well I've the honor of talking to Gogo on the post's

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? : I guess anyone that has ever responded to my posts's and replies..:)! So I guess that would be Gogo hopefully

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? Absolutely

Hope I filled this out properly and look forward to your reply! :)

Have a great day

Edited by gogoblender

Hi Steve, welcome to DarkMatters!

Great seeing the application. May I ask what server you're playing as well? We're currently focused in EU servers because most of our players have that version of game. If you've got the same copy as us, you can use the Time to Play topic stickied in the forum to tell us when you're hitting the servers and meet up with our gang. The discussion thread regarding your nomination for clan status will have our members discussion their play time with you so see if you can get to meet up with the gang.

:)

gogo

Hi Steve, welcome to DarkMatters!

Great seeing the application. May I ask what server you're playing as well? We're currently focused in EU servers because most of our players have that version of game. If you've got the same copy as us, you can use the Time to Play topic stickied in the forum to tell us when you're hitting the servers and meet up with our gang. The discussion thread regarding your nomination for clan status will have our members discussion their play time with you so see if you can get to meet up with the gang.

gogo

Hello Rommel!

I believe I am on the US servers so that may pose as a problem. Do you have any players on my servers ?

Thanks for the greeting and hope to hear from you soon.

! :)

Ahh, I'm sorry Steve :) but D.a.r.k clan is focused in EU right now. We've got a player that we're still hoping for to get to our servers, but we're all playing in EU right now as posted in our Applications Information here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4808

It's not a good situation for us as Asacaron has split the servers, and as our Game Captains only have the EU version of game, we are currently unable to field any new applications from American servers or console.

I'm sorry

Some other clans are, however, fielding clans in the American Servers. Our Sister/brother Clan DA is having players there maybe, and so is SOTW... whom I think Agent posts here for.

Clan DA

Soldiers of the Wasteland

I'll see if anyone sees this topic, and get them to post some info for you.

gogo

Ahhhh Bummer Gogo. But thank you for the info !! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jetcutter I will definitely add you to my buddy list. Thank's for the support it's nice to know there are some good people who play on here !!

Hello everbody!

Well I have gone over to the sister site and registered there to be a part of their forum but I will definitely be a full time member here also. I will come and post things and respond as usual so I hope to be kept as a forum member !

Sweet! If you can find players to play with that's the most important thing. We have many of the HC clans here at DarkMatters, bar's open to everyone and we always love the company.

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Ahhhh Bummer Gogo. But thank you for the info !! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jetcutter I will definitely add you to my buddy list. Thank's for the support it's nice to know there are some good people who play on here !!

Lookin for you Steve.

US Jetcutter

Edit: There are tons of good folks here. Just got to look around.

Edited by Jetcutter
Ahh, I'm sorry Steve :D but D.a.r.k clan is focused in EU right now. We've got a player that we're still hoping for to get to our servers, but we're all playing in EU right now as posted in our Applications Information here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4808

It's not a good situation for us as Asacaron has split the servers, and as our Game Captains only have the EU version of game, we are currently unable to field any new applications from American servers or console.

I'm sorry

Some other clans are, however, fielding clans in the American Servers. Our Sister/brother Clan DA is having players there maybe, and so is SOTW... whom I think Agent posts here for.

Clan DA

Soldiers of the Wasteland

I'll see if anyone sees this topic, and get them to post some info for you.

gogo

Thank you gogo :)

Quite right! SotW has some folks that play the US servers. I have active toons on both US and EU as well as Shayagor. He and I play the most out of the rest of the crew, we are very diversified as far as the different games we all enjoy. Dirty was our most prolific Sacred 2 player, but I believe he is taking a somewhat long term break from the game. We usually keep {SotW} or some variant of that in front of our names, but we have a couple guys that play that don't usually put the tag on.

Stop by and say 'Hi'!

Edited by AgentSmith5150