Quest Help: Mine Workers (stuck)

denizo

Hi guys. I have a problem that I cant find any help with. Me and a friend of mine are playing Sacred 2 and there is one quest in Central Artamark. The quest is called "mine workers" where we need to slay 7 mine workers which should (as the marker points) be located in Central Artamark (Northern Part). We have killed 6 out of 7 mine workers but the last one we cannot find. When I select the quest in the quests tab, the marker on the map shows up on the same place where we killed the other 6 but when we get close enough, the circle just dissapears. When I select another quest, a small circle (not selected) appears on the spot where we killed the rest of them. One seems to be missing so we cannot complete the quest. We tried restarting, teleporting...everything, but there is still no mine worker where the marker is...so now we are stuck with this quest and it is really annoying :thumbsup: Does someone have any idea what we might do or what might have happened.... or where we could possibly search for him? Thanks in advance :P

Edited by denizo
  • 9 months later...
Yea but its just annoying...the quest sitting there uncompleted.... damn it... thanks for the info :)

have exactly the same probloem with 'finally rich' click on it poof. click elsewhere comes back... have fired airgun repeatedly at dustbin. nothing happens. sigh

Yea but its just annoying...the quest sitting there uncompleted.... damn it... thanks for the info :D

have exactly the same probloem with 'finally rich' click on it poof. click elsewhere comes back... have fired airgun repeatedly at dustbin. nothing happens. sigh

The easiest way to deal with this is to install the CM-Patch (if you are playing open or SP). We nailed these questproblems quite recently. :twitch: