yea NCsoft (the ones along with arenanet that have Guildwars) is soon releasing a new mmo! I think it looks quite fun, I think I migth buy it! :)

http://eu.aiononline.com/uk/

introduction to the classes :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8E2IFbwO3w&feature=fvst

looks at some vids at website to see how beautiful it looks :) and you can fly! many of the elements I liked with GW seems to be there to!

beautiful graphics :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8E2IFbwO3w&feature=fvst

yea know its been around for a while :/ hehe still looks cool tough :D

btw, please chek out you're sig request thread and give feedback if it need improvements.

My god.

This is just fantastic... I'm amazed with the videos. Is there a hint of Japanese to the style of the game? Movement, colors, camera angles? Also, isn't this company going to produce Guild Wars 2 for us?

And when is this coming out? Is it a pay to play per month mmorpg, or just one pay per purchase as like in Guild Wars?

I love the way battles run, like in Requiem with the effects...don't tell me we can strafe and jump in the air, twist turn and fire, or else I'll be angry I can't buy the game now! :(

Great info here, Erling, thank you

:)

gogo

My god.

This is just fantastic... I'm amazed with the videos. Is there a hint of Japanese to the style of the game? Movement, colors, camera angles? Also, isn't this company going to produce Guild Wars 2 for us?

And when is this coming out? Is it a pay to play per month mmorpg, or just one pay per purchase as like in Guild Wars?

I love the way battles run, like in Requiem with the effects...don't tell me we can strafe and jump in the air, twist turn and fire, or else I'll be angry I can't buy the game now! :)

Great info here, Erling, thank you

gogo

I get it that its free to play, but im not 100% sure, and it says its air-combats and such :)

release in september I think.. about 20th if I remember right :)

oh and the newly invented nonexsiting abb PVPVE :P which means pve gameplay where u fight the other alligance if u meet them or something.. lol?

Edited by Erling

Oh man I need to avoid this thread. I'm green with envy! I don't have a computer that will run this game, let alone the time to be able to put into it. Looks freaking fun though!!

Does anyone know for sure what the payment system is? Is it F2P or subscription based?

Does anyone know for sure what the payment system is? Is it F2P or subscription based?

PAY

.......that means I wont be getting this game! :)

well that sux, gtting unsure here now...

It is indeed beautiful, I have a friend who's already there, playing the beta test (it's free). I must say that the game is indeed amazing. The best of Lineage 2 and WoW in one place, mixed with some wonderful detailed graphics.

I would still miss the dark elf from Lineage 2... she had a lot of... wicked innate abilities :)

PAY

.......that means I wont be getting this game! :thumbsup:

I'm on this page too. Yes, it's unbelievably beautiful. I'm not sure I want to get into the midset of a "subscribed' player. It's sort of important for me to feel that any game I buy stops there and now.

Subscribing to a game is kind of a pricey thing not only for money but for time, cuz they're usually to amazing to ever drop.

Pay to play per month?

I don't think I'll be buying it either.

Pity

:P

gogo

PAY

.......that means I wont be getting this game! :thumbsup:

I'm on this page too. Yes, it's unbelievably beautiful. I'm not sure I want to get into the midset of a "subscribed' player. It's sort of important for me to feel that any game I buy stops there and now.

Subscribing to a game is kind of a pricey thing not only for money but for time, cuz they're usually to amazing to ever drop.

Pay to play per month?

I don't think I'll be buying it either.

Pity

:P

gogo

you need to pay for a card.. like in xbox live

1-month card: 19,800 won (approximately 13.7 USD*), 300 hours for 30 days

3-month card: 47,520 won (approximately 32.9 USD), 900 hours for 90 days

3-hour card: 3000 won, (approximately 2 USD)

30-hour card: 12,000 won ((approximately 8.3 USD)

ppl are gonna stay up all night to fill up the 300hrs when the month ends..? :/

• 2 years later...

heh, Martin what's what I was thinking too, that this could be kind of a hog on resources. Saving grace usually of games like this is that they have to play at least middle ground to be able to catch as many main stream players as possible.

gogo