The January Sales Seraphim

I haven't played this build Lydis, but maybe someone with more insight than me can come along and help you with your attribute picks.

Also wanted to welcome you to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

Thank you!

Hello, Blyr!

As far as attributes go, I never found any "musts" that truly define a toon. So some simple guidlines may guide you here...

Don't want to die... Vitality

Want MOAR DAMAGE RAWR... Strength (Or dex if you are planning for daggers/shortswords)

Want higher level combat arts... Stamina

Want a really big NRG shield.... Willpower

Want more spelldamage... Intelligence.

Hello, Blyr!

As far as attributes go, I never found any "musts" that truly define a toon. So some simple guidlines may guide you here...

Want MOAR DAMAGE RAWR... Strength (Or dex if you are planning for daggers/shortswords)

Thank you, that makes it MUCH easier for me to decide :)

Hello, Blyr!

Thank you, that makes it MUCH easier for me to decide :)

I've put other builds off to the side to make a shopper for now and make things easier down the road. The only question I have is, why six relics of each? It seems that I can only equip three at a time, and cannot make the other three active when equipped in the other orb slots. In essence, I can have 12 relics (6 bargaining, 6 EP) and only three will be active in enhancing either EP or bargaining. Am I missing something?

(PS - I'm new to the computer version of it; using the Ice and Blood expansion.)

I've put other builds off to the side to make a shopper for now and make things easier down the road. The only question I have is, why six relics of each? It seems that I can only equip three at a time, and cannot make the other three active when equipped in the other orb slots. In essence, I can have 12 relics (6 bargaining, 6 EP) and only three will be active in enhancing either EP or bargaining. Am I missing something?

(PS - I'm new to the computer version of it; using the Ice and Blood expansion.)

Yeah, that is one of the major differences... on PC you have 12 slots, but organized as 4 sets of 3 relics which can be swapped "on the fly"; on console there is no way to switch between relics "sets" so they just made it so the consoles can have 6 equipped (but no more than 3 of one type)