Quests that Give armor

Looking for Quests that give out the armor with the 2 gold slots ! does any one know if you can get the whole set like the scribe bracers of athon

I'm sure I have something like that in my trade list (link in my sig), but as far as I know, only the Scribe Bracers are as you described, ie, from a specific quest.

Easter quest gives a headpiece (Rabbit Ears ... sigh :D) with three sockets, usually two gold and one silver. It's only available for PC, not console. Was this what you were after jacob?

:)

gogo

Scribe bracers of Atherton is the only unique armour in game, so its impossible to make a set of uniques now.

That is, apart from the Easter quest that Gogo mentioned.

Easter quest gives a headpiece (Rabbit Ears ... sigh :D) with three sockets, usually two gold and one silver.

:)

gogo

Lol... I'd say it is usually two sockets, one being bronze and one being gold.... the three sockets is not all that usual for me :D

And on topic.... that is about all there is to find from quests in uniques....

hf and tc

Greetz

lol, sorry I shouldn't have said that it always came with all those sweet sockets. The one I have was given to me, and boy is it ever a doozie. I think I'll be starting to run that Easter Quest on a more regular basis with the potential of a great drop like that.

:D

gogo

There's no one set of awesomewingreat armour that has lots of sockets, but there's individual armour pieces across the board that have great sockets. Some are Seraphim, some High Elf, in fact, each race has one or two like this, but no full set per race.

• 2 weeks later...
There's no one set of awesomewingreat armour that has lots of sockets, but there's individual armour pieces across the board that have great sockets. Some are Seraphim, some High Elf, in fact, each race has one or two like this, but no full set per race.

they are probably in the main big cities if you dident try that:)

I think the quest is called The Spirit of Atheron

You can pick it up from a ghost in the cemetary in Griffonbourough the large human city. (northwest portion of the city I believe)