Merge

Guest Most Wanted

Guest Most Wanted

Hello I am Most Wanted, <--- ingame name

I am the head of The Farmers Of OGame... I was wondering if you guys wanted to maybe merge with us... the reason I thought I would ask your alliance first is b/c of this...Our alliances are a lot alike ex. our alliance is ranked 102 yours ranked 105... mine has 9 members yours has 8... if we combine our 2 alliance we will be able to be ranked around 40... we would have 17 members which I think is a good alliance side... also I am friends with a lot of the top alliances which we would be able to allie with... some of theses alliances are TDL and Tau <-- we could become allies with them if you dont have any problems with that...

If we would merge:1. I will give your leader of your alliance administrative powers

2. you would just have everyone in your alliance send applications to mine and I would of course accept them all

3. this merge would make us ALOT stronger

you can contact me about this either at my ingame name or in The Farmers of Ogame Forum ---->http://farmers.myfreeforum.org/

thanx

Guest gogoblender

Hello Most Wanted

And welcome to Clan D.a.r.k's home.

Thank you for your consideration of us as allies in uni 13. We will discuss your proposition and have a response for you within a few days.

Respect and best wishes.

:)

gogo

Hello and thank you for your offer.

However we sadly inform you that we have to decline it. Reason being that we do not wish to change our alliance name, nor join a different forum. Our clan has plans of expanding into other games and this move would slow our progress towards this goal.

However if you are still interested we might work out on an alliance/NAP.

Indy13 - Leader of D.a.r.k. - Universe 13

I'd be interested in becoming an allie with you guys then...

but who are you? you did not give what uni you are playing and what alliance you belong plus some background info

oops just saw the 1st post. I thought you were another person. sorry about that!! B)