Guild Wars 2 Trailer Premiere!

Soooo can't wait for it to be out,

I have it all planned out, will roll a Charr Warrior as main & for my alt I'm still choosing between Silvarii or Norn ;) .

The Asura aren't too bad either.

I'm so gonna join the open beta (although it will definitly take a while)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Love the logo

gwlogo.jpg

Another great video by this company, I agree with you soldats, the music is amazing. Arenanet has never cheaped out music, and it looks like they've spent lots of bux on this one too.

Is it pay for play? If not, and we're looking for a game to play after Sacred 2 has run it's course...this is the one.

:thumbsup:

gogo

Will there be a subscription fee for Guild Wars 2?

Nope. Like the original Guild Wars, there will be no subscription fee for Guild Wars 2. You just buy the game and play it online without paying a monthly fee.

I'm gonna check out the first guild wars see if the play is any fun^^

WOO HOO, Viper!

Awesome news!

We had a [D.a.r.k] Clan playing in Guild Wars

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=204

, and there may even still be some members here who have taken over the clan's digs ingame. Can we use the Clan Fortress from old Guild Wars into the new one?

And have you guys seen D.a.r.k's digs from the original game?

Ta Dah!

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2816

eeeeeeeeeeee, gettin excited!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:thumbsup:

gogo

Can we use the Clan Fortress from old Guild Wars into the new one

Nope, nothing translates to GW2 except for the things that are in your Hall of Monuments from the GW:EN expansion. Even those items aren't directly transfered, rather you get some form of reward or unlocks or something in GW2 based on what you had in your Hall in GW1.

Well, I've been excited about this game since they announced it, knowing then they promised a F2P structure like the orignial. I just hope it will run on my existing laptop as I cannot afford to upgrade. HEY! I just realized another thing....if it does work for me and D.A.R.K gets involved, I will actually be able to play with you PC folks! Fun times! I can only hope :thumbsup:

Nilihanth, that's fantastic! If you can play with us in D.a.r.k for GW 2, this is gonna be sweet!

+++

:P

gogo

p.s. Saying all this cuz I'm thinking about 6 -8 months from now, we could be looking for a new game, especially if ice and blood is released before then and we think we've squeezed the game dry. Always good to know other games out there on the horizon, especially if we know our friends are gonna play it :thumbsup:

Oh gosh... Do we still have our Guild Hall? Need to check into that! Love that trailer and, like Soldats, most of all the music. Very inspiring video indeed... Giving me all sorts of ideas. :P One thing I'll say about GW is that it was a great deal of fun being in parties. Never played a game that made party play so much fun and challenging. Can't wait! Oh and I love the GW2 logo. Might have to update ours when GW2 comes. :thumbsup:

Thanx for the news Erling!

Doesn't look bad. I'm with Zin on the whole MMO thing though. I took me a while to get warmed up to partying in Sacred 2, I putzed around with GW for a liitle not long ago. I hope there will be a demo of GW2 out so I can test drive. If a lot of folks from this group will be playing, it might be worth it :thumbsup:

as nilihanth, you cant transfer stuff like that over... but you get something for your HoM tough.. so im using loads of money to get zhaisen keys for the zhaisen title and such -.-

you guys should get back int the game for getting more titles aswell :thumbsup:

Looks really impressive.

Played Guild Wars for a few days, but that was a while ago (2-3 years).

Looking forward to play this if most of the Community decides to switch from Sacred 2 to this in the future.

Max

I'm kinda of the same opinion on mmorpgs. As a rule, I won't play them. They are a bit on the pricey side, and we're always looking for games that have some good financial appeal for our community. As well, I know that if my head space includes having daily monthly billing, I'll feel like I "have" to play rather than opting to play.

This has probably been one of Sacred Franchise's best draws for me...that it "feels" like an MMORPG, but is cheapers and feels like I'm not enslaved to it.

Actually...lol, I guess I should look at how much time I've devoted to this game :drinks:

Playing games's number one priority for me has always been about playing with my friends. If we get a "feel'' that most of the gang can afford something, and we're all on the same page as to how much we like it, it becomes a strong contender for a next purchased game.

:crazy:

gogo

If you have a facebook account you can become a fan of different things and you will get notifications of new things dealing with that topic. On facebook I am a fan of Guild Wars.

This was just posted at about 7:20pm est.

Guild Wars 2 video

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

As the ever-loving Thing would say "Nuff said."

• 3 months later...