EPox Video Thread

Epox

here is a little sneak peak of a profejct im running

A dryad spanking gar

11c9f0-4.jpg

I'd say spanking is the appropriate verb. I'm pretty sure I saw you bend it over your knee in that vid. Nice :) I've not seen too many Dryad videos--I'll have to show that to my brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I may be wrong, but you are not using alchemy on your ninja?

I don't see the trollteeth (attack%), leatherhat (attack speed%) ,demontooth (regeneration per hit) or skull (critical%) from trophies. Are you really playing this KungFu-dryad or is it a proof of concept?

I have not much time to play, so I build a universal dryad ,and I was doing unarmed with trophies, 150% attack speed.

The trick on ninja is to find an optimal equipment with a lot of damage x-x and then when you have a base damage x% damage jewels. I played 3 levels pure fist combat, they have nice animations. I have a ninja equipment, a caster equipment and a staff combat gear for my multi-dryad.

Edited by chattius

I don't see the trollteeth (attack%), leatherhat (attack speed%) ,demontooth (regeneration per hit) or skull (critical%) from trophies. Are you really playing this KungFu-dryad or is it a proof of concept?

I have not much time to play, so I build a universal dryad ,and I was doing unarmed with trophies, 150% attack speed.

The trick on ninja is to find an optimal equipment with a lot of damage x-x and then when you have a base damage x% damage jewels. I played 3 levels pure fist combat, they have nice animations. I have a ninja equipment, a caster equipment and a staff combat gear for my multi-dryad.

Atm I'm building Sword + shield melee dryad with no buffs, I really like it (tho I died on level 25 against Grandma Bloodclaw Wolf). Now busy leveling new one until Ice&Blood comes out and I finally can lay my hands on the Dragon Mage ^^.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I was speaking about alchemy because I use it for half a year now. Specially for the unarmed KungFu-Characters which have no weapon skill to speed up attack speed and hit chance, alchemy can do this with trophies for nearly a minute in niob per trophy.

The dragon mage will have alchemy left, same as the dryad. He has 2 combat arts which allow him to shape-shift.

Shape-shifted you can't use normal ca, equipment, buff's. Even long duration Combat Arts like whirlwinds are stopped, all active trophies and so on. The Weapon Slots and CA-Slot are deleted and only the 3 or 4 for Shape-Shift combat arts are shown. Also the 6 slots for potions are gone. All what is working for the damage in this form is your level in dragon or berserker form.

But I stumpled above, that even the potion and trophie slots are gone, you can still activate them with the keys. So, at the current patch level, you can use alchemy while shape shifted. And alchemy is the only thing which seems to work in these forms. So use the time till the AddOn to play around with alchemy a bit if you want to play a shape-shifter.

Sadly I can hardly play more than 20-30 minutes a day anymore. My daughters visit new schools, which can't be reached easily with bus or train, so I have to cut 90 minutes of my spare time for transport drives now.

I plan to test regeneration per hit trophies (4.5 s in niob at high alchemy) and if they help to recharge the combat arts you have in berserk-form.

well its just something I tested the char u see thier is my dw dex dryad but I tested a level 200 noib unarmed dryad with alchemy and she is pretty solid thats about my 5 cents