Mr. Morlock's Video Debut

soldats

150 lost fusion temple guardian

mm11.png

mm12.png

mm13.png

did it just to do it. I don't particularly think him a favored class of mine, but the music...good times...

enjoy in hd of course

it's been added to my sig along with all my other videos...

[edit]

he's a slow killer...nothing of a powerhouse and I think after 150 levels, I can justly say that lost fusion is a lost cause....for those that like to smash things in as fast as they can, lf is lacking in that department...the whole aspect doesn't pack any strong punches on its own, though I really did try

[edit2]

added some pics

Edited by soldats

Another great video from you there soldats ;)

I have always gone the melee way with my TG's, maybe I should try the other aspects once.

Hi Soldats ,

nice music, I like Radiohead´s OK Computer album. Thanks for you time to create this video.

* I have one question - does Morlock use any General skills or no? If yes, then respect to hard work. If no, then, in my opinion, this is yours first presented character mistake (no offense).

vaclaf

Edited by vaclaf

I don't consider characters with general skills real characters as their skills are useless at 200 except blacksmith...

all my 150's have no general skills because I already have a 160+ shopper and a bs that can forge higher than niob bs arts and level 275 gear[redundant]. so I think there's no mistake here at all

Good looking video, I like the choice of music as well. You've got a gift for builds and movie production^^

Vaclaf, soldats is indeed using utilties, but he's chosen to showcase a zero utility build which must still access utilities in one way or another, ergo his post about his trader.

With the game this far along, many people have created comprehensive bargaining networks or have access to friends that can help with socketing via their friends' utility choices on their own builds.

Ahh, MP! :blink:

Being able to "outsource" equipment and socketables this way opens up skill choices on a showcased tune.

As the game matures, we will continue to see the proliferation of zero-utility builds as more people collect and create more resources over multiple accounts and can strategically apply them to a "perfect" zero utility build, which is in a way almost like an iceberg.

The tip of it shows and is spectacular, but it's supporting network is still there, albeit not visibly, but still absolutely integral.

:)

gogo

gogo is right...

what I omit[but not intentionally] is that I have a shopper and a bs...although most of the great gear on morlock came from mo's tg shopper since tg gear does not show up at the merchant for anyone else...with the exception of jewelry...and rarely.

my forger was responsible for all the bs arts used.

here are some screens:

mm1.jpg

with toughness, I achieved 73.8% dm across all channels...so with that many shields, I would say I went overboard with defense. in retrospect, I would have ditched constitution...I'll explain later. as my friend syd[check out his tg video....alf 1.0] says...it's an hc habit. picking constitution that is.

mm6.jpg

mm7.jpg

with cd mastery, this is .8sec/regen in a combo

mm2.jpg

mm3.jpg

jt could have been pushed further up to match ds' regen time of 1.5sec/regen..which equates to somewhere around 1 or 1.1sec/regen in a combo. with it spammed, I can reach over 150% dm...again redundant.

mm4.jpg

ab is a debuffer and also my rune dump. could have pushed it all the way to 3.5sec/regen and achieved well over 30k dmg instead of the little bit you see here

I know I don't have a screen of ds, and I should have taken it. I didn't use it to kill as most sw/dg builds do. instead, I modded it for support, most importantly for wounds to take down bosses. if I had taken tactics lore instead of concentration, then I would have modded for jab[10k+ per wave of ds]

mm5.jpg

Edited by soldats

Hi,

thank you for this long explanation about your build. I know well how good and important to create powerful build is support from high level shopper and blacksmith. But that is the point, why I am confused about Morlock - support from other char, ten skills only for lost fusion build and - the result I have seen didnt match.

I played many LF TG, so there are my short notes how to improve him (HC of course).

* Skills (not in order): Lost Fusion Lore and Focus, Devout Focus, Combat Discipline, Concentration, Armor, Wardind Energy Lore, Constitution, Tactics, Damage Lore.

- Point is in Damage Lore Mastery - works great for this build. Improve all LF CAs by its secondary effect and make Derogate (T-ES), Singe(DS) and Ice Bullets (AD) modification more useful.

* Different modification:

- Jab for DS. I am interesting how many times strikes DS at high level per cast without this mod. Only twice or more? Wounding is very interesting, but I think Jab is crucial because it is key to multiple strikes.

- Burnout instead of Intesify. 104 level FE with Intensify double deathblow damage (quad-damage) over 56% health treshold and it works in addition with burn effect from DL mastery. Great against both mobs and bosses.

Well, back to real world, I have to go work:-)

Have a nice day

vaclaf

Edited by vaclaf

I would agree that burnout is better and if I had a chance to remake him, I would choose that. intensify does not increase dmg in any way.

fe is bugged to where it doesn't hit targets that are upclose[jt range] if they float. it is noticeable in my video. in general, fe is not a good ca to use at all, I've tried it numerous times. the one interesting thing is if it is in a combo with jt while mounted, the spinning action from jt causes fe to hit 360 instead of 30 degrees in front of you. you can see this in my video vs the boar.

also, ds is completely worthless as a direct damage dealer without tactics lore. my friend uses ds, but with tactics lore, his dmg is 10000+ PER wave. and jab adds only ONE more wave, so I took the wounds mod.

damage lore is more useful for sw. it doesn't do anything for ad, since ice only slows targets. jt would be helped by lowering attributes[weaken]. fe..well, not so good any way you slice it.

also, derogate is only good when tactics lore is taken. without it, the dmg is weak. I already tested it on a 200. like I already said before, if I had replaced constitution with tactics, this would have changed the build drastically.

also, I admit this is my weakest build, if you look at everything else I've done, this is an infant vs giants.

my skills:

dgf

lfl

lff

armor lore

constitution

concentration

combat discipline

toughness

wel

combat reflexes

he is too powerful defensively, so either constitution or combat reflexes must go for tactics lore to further improve him.

my project was to prove a lf tg was viable and he is. but it is much too slow in comparison to 5 second boss kills. that's why I will never play lf ever again. the whole aspect fails on its own and can only work in conjunction with dg. whereas sw can work on its own without support from any other aspect

I hope everyone understands this.