Constitution for Dryads - Is it a Must?

vorvardii

My dryad is nearly 35 and I worked out what I was gonna take for the rest of my skills and turns out I need 11 skill choices. Is constitution a must for all dryad builds?

Nope, not really.

You need nature focus and ancient bark.

Armor lore, probably also combat reflexes or other nice defensive skill - rest attack or other needed stuff.

Edited by D-molisher

Thanks I have atm

Armor Lore

Combat Reflexes

Concentration

Hunter focus

Tactics Lore

Enhanced perception

Bargaining

And I am going to take

Nature Focus

Ranged weapons lore

Nature lore / constitution

I guess I'll just have to be very careful around bosses especially ones with fire damage.

• 2 weeks later...

PS3

my wife and I both play Dryads and I just picked constitution for both of us for later on when some surprise champions one hit's us. After all of my reading of all of these builds and reading almost every little nugget of wisdom from the Wiki, I am erring on the side of caution.

Armor and Constitution are great safety skills. You can look at them as static life savers...always there, always on. If you're not up to using more "dynamic" ways of defending yourself, like forest flight, goldenglade touch, etc... those two skills make getting to higher levels a more relaxed experience.

Course, ranged dryads hardly take any damage if built nicely, with all that distance tween them and enemies, hardly anything gets through... unless yer a big bad boss killer, and want to absolutely make sure you can weather a surprise nasty hit.

:)

gogo