Confused Regarding New Patches for Console

So I have been keeping eye out on the official forum on one hand cdtv official states there will be no more patches on the console yet several time they have stated "these bugs will noted and sent to an external developer" what the hell is going on if that's the case why have they not stated "no patches will be released from us BUT external developers are currently working on a patch to be sent out in the future"

to put it plainly I'm pretty frigging confused by all this, they should word things better and give out vague and mixed messages ...

whats going on here ?

Don't worry we are all confused.

You seem to have all of the information that the rest of us have.

Maybe we should try to generate as much good karma as we can to get a patch (or expansion)

Or maybe we can sacrifice a chicken?

Welcome to the long shot waiting game.

Don't worry we are all confused.

You seem to have all of the information that the rest of us have.

Maybe we should try to generate as much good karma as we can to get a patch (or expansion)

Or maybe we can sacrifice a chicken?

Welcome to the long shot waiting game.

Well I came here to post exactly this, no point in double posting it so I'll just say..."Hear Hear"

yeah unlike some console player I'm not made at asceron the intended to patch the console versons in october sure it would have been a wait, but hey my game works sure there are some bugs, but it's not like I can't play a TG or I can't mod my weapons...

what I'm mad at is the lack of detailed info conclusive info, I don't care about an expansion, sure it would be nice but the game is big enough as it is, besides I hate buying stuff off of xbox live (avatar clothing for 560p Holy Hannah! !)

anyways please cdtv give us some actual info,that or we will sacrifice a young virgin chicken....

yeah unlike some console player I'm not made at asceron the intended to patch the console versons in october sure it would have been a wait, but hey my game works sure there are some bugs, but it's not like I can't play a TG or I can't mod my weapons...

what I'm mad at is the lack of detailed info conclusive info, I don't care about an expansion, sure it would be nice but the game is big enough as it is, besides I hate buying stuff off of xbox live (avatar clothing for 560p Holy Hannah! !)

anyways please cdtv give us some actual info,that or we will sacrifice a young virgin chicken....

I hope for updates.

I hope for the add-on.

I am not holding my breath on either one though.