The Biggest Trade list on the Interwebs

Hello out there, I'm sure most of you know me by now. I have a massive inventory of stuff to trade. I'm trying to complete a set of 1 of every set piece, at every available level...and I need your help.

My inventory spreadsheet is listed here

Take a look, see what you need and what I need, on a trade day, send me a message and we'll make the exchange.

Also, have you guys visited the IRC Trade channel? Come visit today and let's start trading. For anyone that completes a trade in the IRC channel I'm willing to award a free gift, your choice of a complete set of 15 runes for a class of your choice, 50 potions of your choice (Strong Mentor, Health, etc.) or 50 million gold. This offer is for a limited time, and subject to cancellation by editing this post and announcing such.

I only trade 3 star items on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays. I will discuss trades for 4 star items (Rare World Drops, not Quest items) at any time. I will pay out IRC Bonus offers at any time upon verification of the trade having been through IRC (I'm in channel 24/7, come say hi)

I don't have an Xbox, so no trading with me, but good luck ob your quest for completeness!

Hey, thanks a lot! It's going well so far. Actually I do have one question for the general public, and perhaps even you could help me with this...

What is the maximum level of armor pieces on the 360? I've seen a 200 and a few 195's but nothing over that. I've seen weapons as high as high as 215, can anyone verify higher?

What's is IRC Channel?

It's in my sig.

Hi Upeer

I've registered on that site. Unsure of how it all works and how to connect to that specific channel though?

You need to download an IRC Client, I suggest MiRC. Set that program up and look for a irc.gamesurge.net server and connect to it. Once you do that you can join the channel by typing /join #Sacred 2-360 in the main window that had a bunch of text scroll through when you connected.

• 1 month later...
Ok cool!

I have answered your other thread regarding items. I have a few you need!

Also sent you a XBL invite! :viking:

I sent you invite on xboxlive....im interested in the two lightsabers red and purple. thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what I have that you dont for weapons:

Seyr's Klinge 87

Tyranny of the Condemned 63, 46

Toriks Wrath 61

Halbred of the Commander 66

Iridescent Wand 84,72,60

Sword of the Blood Dryads 90

Poisen Star 30

Thunder Staff 75

Kuans Pride 84

Romuil's Tears 80

Thains Axe 18

Nengruil's Doombringer 60

Staff of Metal Mastery 51 19 17

Dyashea's Hunter 89

Tinwora's Curse 64

Pulsar 48

Ragno's Slayer 35

Blind Guardian 51 19 17

Vlandhar's Revenge 56

Khandar's Slicer 49

Denderans Skirmish 75

Zardonn's Pulverizer 42

Kybele's Song 46

Ilelas Dirk 58 43

Xyryna's Parable 50 30

Ysandrifa's Law 38

Zepetl's Short Sword 38

Thunder Staff 27

Heavy Metal 19 17

Blade of Mutiny 34

Drumstick 20

Pyx's Cudgel of Admonishment 10

Wall of Flames 60

Shield of Mirrors 71 17

and for armor:

Daerwain's Epaulets 90

Greaves of the Morning Dew 75

Faladal's Eye 45

Saraki's Determination 75

I need level 90+ of:

Denderans Battle Plan

Diabolical Chestplate

Denderans Foresight

Armantins Elbow Protector

Gauntlets of Burial

Charons Greaves

Denderans Plan

Testas Annihilator

some plus to all skills with extra mods that will help ranged Shadow Warrior.

I will send you a message tonight, will be on most of the day tomoro since its cold and I have day off :butcher:

XBL GT: kronikcheff

Edited by kronikchef