Sacred 2 : Ice and Blood ---Where To Get It?

I was thinking we should consolidate where we can get the expansion from.

I am, of course, most interested in where Canadians can get the EU English, EU French, and US (English) versions.

From what I recall, amazon.co.uk will not deliver outside of UK. There were other websites based in UK that would deliver Sacred 2: Fallen Angel EU English to Canada... but I don't recall what it was called, so can't check if it is still in business...

Any input?

Finally found a link for the EU French version of the expansion :

Link

This is a downloadable version for 29,99€.

If this is the only way I'll be able to get the French version, I'll buy this one.

EDIT : Tried this link today. It now states that the release date is October 2nd. I'm not able to add the game to my cart. In fact, the button "Add to cart" isn't even there. It has been replaced by a textfield saying that this product is not available for the Canada. It just plain sucks.

Max

Edited by metal_max64
Finally found a link for the EU French version of the expansion :

Link

This is a downloadable version for 29,99€.

If this is the only way I'll be able to get the French version, I'll buy this one.

Max

I bought a copy of EU French "Sacred2: Fallen Angel" from fnac (off the web), months ago. I haven't actually installed it. I believe you have to have the matching language edition to install the expansion. That is: UK game + UK patch = :bounce: FR game + FR patch = :)

So. Just watch out for that!

I ordered my version of Ice & Blood from Amazon.co.uk, so it is possible to buy from them if not living in the UK.

When I tried to deliver software from Amazon.co.uk, it said that the game (Sacred2 or Sacred UW, I can't recall) cannot be sent to that address.

I was able to order it and have it sent to my sister (in UK)... who then mailed it to me. :)

Edited by FrostElfGuard

I researched my first purchase (EU) of Sacred2, and found I ordered it from:

http://www.365games.co.uk

I'm hoping they will also distribute Sacred2 Ice + Blood.

They are willing to deliver to US (which really means North America) and Australia.

Edited by FrostElfGuard
  • 2 weeks later...

I edited my post containing the link for the French version. It now states that the release date is October 2nd.

I'm not able to add the game to my cart. In fact, the button "Add to cart" isn't even there. It has been replaced by a textfield saying that this product is not available for the Canada. It just plain sucks.

Max

okay, I live in the southern US but cannot speak Canadian accented German.

I'm playing on the PS3, so what expansion can I get?

Atm there is no expansion planned for the console version :bounce: so you'll have to wait and see, OR buy the PC version + expansion

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Sacred2: Fallen Angel EU French edition available from fnac here. By the way, the full game is only 19,99 €. They also have the collectors edition for 29,99€.

We should check back closer to the time to see if they will stock the expansion too.

They ship to France and to Canada.

okay, I live in the southern US but cannot speak Canadian accented German.

I'm playing on the PS3, so what expansion can I get?

Sorry. No expansion planned for the console versions (as mentioned above--I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. I'm not. I'm sorry there isn't an expansion for those platforms too. I bought the Xbox 360 specifically to play Sacred2 on...just in case that version was better than the pc version.)

Edited by FrostElfGuard
When I tried to deliver software from Amazon.co.uk, it said that the game (Sacred2 or Sacred UW, I can't recall) cannot be sent to that address.

I was able to order it and have it sent to my sister (in UK)... who then mailed it to me. :bounce:

They can code the game with all the cool graphics and 1337 s***, and design a barely working lobby that allows people from around the world to communicate, but they can't do something simple like an additional mailing step...

Edited by Antitrust
Sacred2: Fallen Angel EU French edition available from fnac here. By the way, the full game is only 19,99 €. They also have the collectors edition for 29,99€.

We should check back closer to the time to see if they will stock the expansion too.

They ship to France and to Canada.

This is where I got my Collectors Edition. I try to look at this site almost everyday if they have the expansion in stock. I really really hope they will get the expansion.

Max

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this topic to say that at HERE they finally sell a boxed version of Ice & Blood in French.

By looking at the problems people have with the download version, I'll probably get the boxed one as soon as I can.

Only problem is that it's going to cost 41,93 Euro, which is about 66$ CAD if you order it from Canada.

Max

I've seen a boxed french version of it today in a shop in Brussels, it costed 29.99 euro, only problme I had was that in the 5 different shops I went looking none had the UK version yet...

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but most people on the SIF ordered their boxed UK version by Amazon. You might have better luck from there.

Max

amazon.co.uk will deliver to these countries-United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

hope this helps,other countries are classed as dangerous delivery ie incase of bombs etc(I think)

I got mine from amazon this morning and hope you all get it too good luck and hope you find what you seek

Edited by wraithking

activation and installation went smooth as silk,trying a dm out not bad at lvl25 already(got it this morning havn't stopped) set/uniques got some already for dm

but low level but still good for wiki,just roaming round original places now cause new regions supposed to be harder than others

ps,according to manual 4 new sets for each char including sets up to 2.43 BRING IT ON! :D

suffered some dodgy start ups/loading but who cares still loads and is great so far :)

I was able to order it and have it sent to my sister (in UK)... who then mailed it to me. :)

They can code the game with all the cool graphics and 1337 s***, and design a barely working lobby that allows people from around the world to communicate, but they can't do something simple like an additional mailing step...

That would be Amazon Anti, not Ascaron. Possibly due to import duties & the like.