My Balanced Temple Guardian

This build kills bosses and big mobs really quick if you balance the high +all skills and the all round damage%. Not a build for newcomers.

Skills.

-Tactics lore

-Sword Weapons

-Devout Guardian focus

-Armor lore

-Warding energy lore

-Constitution

-Concentration

-Source wardon focus

-Source wardon lore

-With the last skill you could choose any one of these; Combat Discipline, Toughness, Damage lore.

Im level 91 and my dedicated blow does over 55k on platinum and my fiery ember/icy evanescence do 1.7k a second.

Message me if you need to know where to put the mod points.

Btw I would suggest using All combat art amulets or rings as they boost your combat art damage much more than runes while keeping the regeneration time the same.

Hi Nigel, and welcome to DarkMatters.

Nice looking build. Would you be able to add in the mods you chose as well as the order in which you chose skills in? As well, what are you socketing?

:(

gogo

Im socketing my armor with a balance of high all skills, all round dmg %s and

The skills are already in the right order as you rely on combat at the beggining.

Modification points;

Devout Guardian

Dedicated blow = Transformation, Confident, Enforce

Deathly Spears = Gore, Singe, Jab (Boss Killer)

Combat Alert = Offensive, Counter Strike, Permanent

T-Energy Shroud = Power, Recharge, Power

Battle Extension = Double Attack, I dont know the rest because I havnt got that far on it yet.

Source Wardon

Fiery Ember = Incinerate, Churn, Sustain

Charged Grid = Havoc, Dont know the name of the 2nd and 3rd mod but the second should be increasing heal and the 3rd should increase duration

Icy Evanescence = Icy Needles, Deep Frost, Sustain

Untouchable Force = Field Damage, Calm, Field Damage

Primal Mutation = Leave it last because I dont know if its worth it yet.

This build kills bosses and big mobs really quick if you balance the high +all skills and the all round damage%. Not a build for newcomers.

Skills.

-Tactics lore

-Sword Weapons

-Devout Guardian focus

-Armor lore

-Warding energy lore

-Constitution

-Concentration

-Source wardon focus

-Source wardon lore

-With the last skill you could choose any one of these; Combat Discipline, Toughness, Damage lore.

Im level 91 and my dedicated blow does over 55k on platinum and my fiery ember/icy evanescence do 1.7k a second.

Message me if you need to know where to put the mod points.

Btw I would suggest using All combat art amulets or rings as they boost your combat art damage much more than runes while keeping the regeneration time the same.

Nice Build.

I have one quite similar at level 57.

The skills I chose were almost exactly the same but in stead of concentration I took speed lore. I did take combat discipline. My final skill will be Constitution.

I just started looking at pumping my Area of Effect attacks with runes to increase damage. What do you recommend to make the Area of Effect attacks stronger. With a ton of Runes or S.W. Lore?

Do you think that taking speed lore instead of concentration will effect my build much?

I wasn't sure that 2 buffs were necessarily necessary. I am sure the extra regen reduction is nice though.

Thanks for posting.

I went for Vitality until level 50 then all Strength after.

My Sword isnt too strong they just have all combat arts and all skills in them and I wouldnt suggest runeing because with all combat arts you can make your combat arts much stronger and still maintain a good regen time.

I forgot to say aswell that my armor does have some damage included in it aswell as to the percentage. Im doing 19k dmg in my overview with combat alert on so im still balanced with my combat and source wardon aspect.

Source wardon lore is worth it once youve mastered it.

If you didnt pick concentration make sure you dont make combat alert into a buff.

Btw I picked damage lore as my last skill for my Area of Effect combat arts, I do a lot of secondary effect damage already so I was wondering how much that will go up and if I decrease my damage over time maybe the effects will be as strong as the combat art itself.

:) Cant Wait.

• 1 month later...

dont know if Robocop gonna be online so I cba to PM him about the skillpoints (correction: I have PM`ed him, but don`t have the time waiting for an answer :glare:

I`ve recently started to play a Temple Guardian and I`m pretty new to the whole Sacred 2 scenario but I`ve realized that you should be pretty careful where you`re putting your points.

Anyway. I`m level 35 atm and boosted Devout Guardian and Tacticts Lore max and not really sure about the rest of the skills, I`ve decided to put concentration on hold for a while thou.

I would appreciate if someone could give me some tips about the rest of the skills and what to focus on. Should I f ex continue to max the skills I have maxed allready or change the focus totally.

Ty in advance.