What is Your Sacred 2's Character's Race and Level?

holly hell on the experience bonus lol. I thought mine was high and im @ 102% w/ mentor. 396% w/o that is love in the swamp. Do you do reg kills or vd exploit? and how the heck do you get that high a experience bonusl?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all thought it be cool to see everyones level mine is seraphim lumen level 26 51 hours play time 7,295 kills whats yours?

well my main dryad who I built for bargaining for the epic +15 rings n ammys is level 72 with over 20k kills and around 57hours of play time my other dryad is level 38 with only 4 hours of play time and no idea on kills...

my level 200 dryad has bargaining at level 1144, and my experience gear is now 505.8% map revealed 115.9% (Visibility 742.5%) enemies defeated 860,000 (Im gonna be the first to get 1,000,000) my total experience for my kills is around 3.6 billion chance to find valuables gear 404.8% total time played 250 hours or so

my new SW is level 171 with 0 kills :D total time played 11 hours :)

also I have another dryad level 191 with 150000 kills, about 69 hours of play

edit; I got to a million baby!

Edited by bigfoot69
31 Pyro HE about 15h play time~

Improving with 10 lvls each day

I just built a H.E. what skills did you pick to make her more powerful? On a side note do the + magic damage rings/amu's cover all magic. or just idk? Cause ive found some rings on my shopper that say + magic say 40%. then I will find a ring that says + 26% to fire,ice,magic, and physical. so whats better? Also H.e question since a bunch of her spells are 50% magic an 50% physical would tactics boost her damage output? 1 last H.E. question picking skills should I get constitution or will delphic lore and focus+G.I. be enough?

31 Pyromancer High Elf about 15h play time~

Improving with 10 lvls each day

I just built a H.E. what skills did you pick to make her more powerful? On a side note do the + magic damage rings/amu's cover all magic. or just idk? Cause ive found some rings on my shopper that say + magic say 40%. then I will find a ring that says + 26% to fire,ice,magic, and physical. so whats better? Also H.e question since a bunch of her spells are 50% magic an 50% physical would tactics boost her damage output? 1 last H.E. question picking skills should I get constitution or will delphic lore and focus+G.I. be enough?

Quite a lot of questions there :)

Easy way to find out which damage ring has best damage is to equip them, Tactics Lore don't work with spell related Combat Art's.

Constitution would be my skill pick over Delphic Arcania Lore as with high enough Constitution you get huge amounts of HP that can come in handy, especially when facing some bosses/champions then the HP regen from DAL isn't of much use.

ty spunky for the reply constitution it is! On the rings cant wear them>.> there from my shoppers so there 100+ lvls over me. Moo_moo if you build the shadow hit me up on psn... I can get you some awesome gear for him. will be the melee King.

I've had the game about two weeks made(and deleted) about 30 characters and have about 500+ hours of actual time invested in so far(not including afk, or motorcycle ride time). Damn so addictive, I fall asleep at the console too, haha. anywho by campaign..

[light]

CB+Dryad-9(1 hour today)

EW+CM seraphim-16(46 hours, fell asleep alot on this one x.x)

Shadow Warrior-23(about 12 hours today)

[shadow]

Ice HE-10(5 hours)

NN+AS Inqy-12(6 hours)

DG+S.W. Temple Guardian-35 (~20 hours)

Shadow Warrior-9

I'm on PSn and always willing to go for a party, most of my builds are party friendly, especially Temple Guardian, im pretty much always on, 24/7. So feel free to invite

Edited by Sarcolemming

I have a level 45 Shadow Warrior (35 hrs gameplay) and just trying to get the Fashion victim trophy. I have 6/8 pieces of dendran set armor and about to shelf it because it sucks. It has alot of sockets but it just blows for defensive purposes. I would get more out of a simple Carapace armor with one socket and one star than this crappy set armor. If anyone gets a lot of pieces in this set, SHELF IT and then when you get it put it on and then take it off to use something better!!

map revealed 115.9% (Visibility 742.5%)

I was wondering, what is % map revealed and % visibility ?

Btw, I'm dryad 50, 10h 4min, 14,448 kills (vd exploit), with bargaining, aiming on lv200 to support my tempest HE lv1 I'm gonna make :bounce:

map revealed 115.9% (Visibility 742.5%)

I was wondering, what is % map revealed and % visibility ?

Btw, I'm dryad 50, 10h 4min, 14,448 kills (vd exploit), with bargaining, aiming on lv200 to support my tempest HE lv1 I'm gonna make :bounce:

% map revealed is a value that reflects how much of the world map that you have explored (yes you can go above 100%).

+% visibility is a modifier that you can find on equipement that increases the amount of area around a character that is revealed on the map and allows you to detect monsters at a larger radius form the character. Equiping/socketing a lot of +%visibility gear helps raise your % map revealed at a faster rate with less running around.

• 1 month later...
PSN - smothcro

level 145 Shadow Warrior, looking to play online, just let me know, also needs some experience rings and or amulets willing to trade

Thanks!

127 seraphim

and I'd happily trade +skills items if you by any chance have wings of the seraish

Hi all thought it be cool to see everyones level mine is seraphim lumen level 26 51 hours play time 7,295 kills whats yours?

well my main dryad who I built for bargaining for the epic +15 rings n ammys is level 72 with over 20k kills and around 57hours of play time my other dryad is level 38 with only 4 hours of play time and no idea on kills...

my level 200 dryad has bargaining at level 1144, and my experience gear is now 505.8% map revealed 115.9% (Visibility 742.5%) enemies defeated 860,000 (Im gonna be the first to get 1,000,000) my total experience for my kills is around 3.6 billion chance to find valuables gear 404.8% total time played 250 hours or so

my new Shadow Warrior is level 171 with 0 kills ;) total time played 11 hours :lol:

question; how is this even possible? and what is the "VD exploit" people talk about? (im not a fan of using bugs/exploits, im just curious about the reference).

Edited by Nikarah
  • 2 weeks later...
PSN - smothcro

level 145 Shadow Warrior, looking to play online, just let me know, also needs some experience rings and or amulets willing to trade

Thanks!

127 seraphim

and I'd happily trade +skills items if you by any chance have wings of the seraish

my new Shadow Warrior is level 171 with 0 kills :( total time played 11 hours ;)

question; how is this even possible? and what is the "VD exploit" people talk about? (im not a fan of using bugs/exploits, im just curious about the reference).

find an insect head and go in the desert and spread the viperish disease...once it spreads, they die like crazy if you have the right stuff. I got to level 154 in 3 and a half hours

• 2 weeks later...

lvl55 shadow warrior can't decide on last skill... lvl25 half elf ice always getting these two backwards level 16 dryad , level 14 inquisitor level 3 temp guardian current focus thinking about going lost fusion open for suggestions for pvp level 15 seraphim ranged (I know I messed up) (level 2 dryad level 1 inquisitor, level 4 shadow warrior light I don't use much)

Ever get locked in not wanting to play cause your scared you'll mess something up and have to start all over again? That's me... okay okay here goes nothing.....

lvl55 shadow warrior can't decide on last skill... lvl25 half elf ice always getting these two backwards level 16 dryad , level 14 inquisitor level 3 temp guardian current focus thinking about going lost fusion open for suggestions for pvp level 15 seraphim ranged (I know I messed up) (level 2 dryad level 1 inquisitor, level 4 shadow warrior light I don't use much)

Ever get locked in not wanting to play cause your scared you'll mess something up and have to start all over again? That's me... okay okay here goes nothing.....

Spend time on the boards reading the builds. Not suggesting that you copy them, but read through them and read any explanations that are given as to why the chose some particular skill or what not. I then went to wiki to read further on the skill. This and playing my first character through the game went a LONG way in at least allowing me to understand enough to build a character to a high level. I just think you should PRE-PLAN the entire build so you don't have to think about it when you play and place points.

Spend time on the boards reading the builds. Not suggesting that you copy them, but read through them and read any explanations that are given as to why the chose some particular skill or what not. I then went to wiki to read further on the skill. This and playing my first character through the game went a LONG way in at least allowing me to understand enough to build a character to a high level. I just think you should PRE-PLAN the entire build so you don't have to think about it when you play and place points.

level 64 Dryad in Silver (actually did Silver already with wife but have to do it again for my quests)

level 64 Seph in Gold

In case anyone was wondering. When my wife and I were going to play this game together and had to pick builds I did some research to try to understand compatible builds. I HIGHLY recommend this one to two new people out there who are going to play co-op and are starting with NOTHING. The Dryad is actually QUITE powerful and can hold its own with the Seph and does not feel like dead weight like the HE did when I played her with the SEPH.

From what little I have played if either of you are going with a BFG Seph (best starting character) I strongly suggest a dryad or another BFG Seph. If you are going to make a caster, then perhaps a melee tank would be a nice compliment.

Well.... I may be jumping the gun here, as I still have 750 K experience. before I get there, but...

Level 75 Seraphim (Melee, sword+shield for grinding, 2h sword with % leech life for bosses) Wooo hooo!

This is the highest I've managed to stick with a build. My previous high was an Inquisitor at 74, who couldn't beat Gar'Colossus in GOLD!

Many thanks to the contributors here at DM; and the wiki, of course!

In Platinum now (about to fight Carnach), and not having too much trouble with mobs or bosses.

Finished Gold at level 56 (was VERY tough) - not enough hit points to take multiple shots from the final guardian. I was fine if I hit him every time he hit me (after he dropped my Divine Prot), but I died if I missed with the 2h sword.

My cousin is playing a Shadow Warrior alongside me (offline, on PS3) and he is about to get to 75 as well, but that character is not quite as strong as mine, mostly due to seraphim having the Bargaining skill!

Planning on grinding through to the end of Platinum, hopefully around level 80 or so, just to see if we can withstand the 4th Guardian. If not, I guess it'll be time to do Something Wonderful. (been waiting to do that bad-boy, as I really only want to do it once... to get the Legendaries)

I have to go now, to toil through darkness :yawn:

57 seraphim, not quite sure as to how to describe my build, but it revolves around having a a very fast attack speed combined with +RPH and Life Leech, and using rune pumped Battle Stance/Warding Energy, with Divine Prot as a last resort (I think mine is on 9k hp at the moment :oooo:)

cleared bronze at 33, silver at 39 and im up to the carnach on gold, badly stuck :thumbsup:

just for the record, bronze was only done for the No Deaths in Campaign and No ~Buying in Campaign achieves

currently hitting between 1.5-2k with roughly 3hits/sec and +3.1 RPH

I'm a habitual character creator, so I've had quite a few. Currently, my primary is a Level 65 Shadow Warrior with 184 hours under his belt. I played through the game on silver with him, and am now running through gold. But I must not be levelling up very efficiently, because most of you guys seem to have much higher level characters paired with much lower game hours.

I also took all of the other characters up to at least level 15, so I could get the associated 360 achievements and check out their abilities. And I've played around with several different builds that often sputtered out and got abandoned before hitting level 10.

Along with continuing to level up and play my level 65 Shadow Warrior, I've recently started a new build of that same character to try a more streamlined/efficient skill set and to focus on two-handed hafted weapons (I dual-wielded on the other).

Pretty much settled in on my level 55 seraphim. Played around with A LOT of other characters but besides my initial Shadow Warrior, this is the first I have settled on.

Wife and I have our 2 characters level 78 Bow Hunter Dryad and level 76 BFG Seph in Platinum. Haven't had a lot of time recently to play them together so I have been using what time I have to level up a VD Dryad to be our shopper. I want to get him into Platinum so he can gear us up on ammy/rings ASAP. However, running through the main quests with him takes quite a bit of time and is less then fun.

What is a good level to attempt to take on the final guys on platinum with all gear that we have found ourselves? Our goal is to never die so I don't want to rush in there and get owned too quickly. I am guessing around level 100 we should be pretty close with all the masteries we will have by then but that is purely a guess.

How is the survival bonus for not dieing being calculated and does it never hit 100%? Seems like the first 50% came really fast but then it started to slow waaaaay down. Just curious as to how this works.

*** I think I just found the survival bonus answer on wiki. It looks to me like it takes approx 200 hours of combat to reach a 100% rating. Is that correct?

Edited by keyser soze