Signature Request Please :)

Sapguy

if you guys can make a knight infront of a castle please I would really like that and put sapguy on the right bottom side of the pic with a cool medival font thanks!

p.s really great community!!

Hey Sapguy, welcome to Darkmatters :) Your idea for a sig sounds really cool and I'm sure some of our members would love to make one for you, but you should try to raise your post count to atleast 20 posts before you request a sig, as site indicates. Sorry for acting like a moderator :) Happy gaming :4rofl:

Hey Sapguy, welcome to Darkmatters :) Your idea for a sig sounds really cool and I'm sure some of our members would love to make one for you, but you should try to raise your post count to atleast 20 posts before you request a sig, as site indicates. Sorry for acting like a moderator :) Happy gaming :viking:

Ok thanks for the tip!

Hey Sapguy! Glad you like us mate! Once one of our local Photoshop masters gets a time I am sure they will give your avatar a go.

As an option you can find some pics. of knights or castles you like they can work with them or you can leave it up to there choice. Great idea by the way. :)

Hey Sapguy, welcome to Darkmatters :) Your idea for a sig sounds really cool and I'm sure some of our members would love to make one for you, but you should try to raise your post count to atleast 20 posts before you request a sig, as site indicates. Sorry for acting like a moderator :) Happy gaming :)

As for an FDM rule for 20 posts before a siq. request there is no such rule. The only rule to sigs and avatars is related to there content size and length.

The 20 post rule applies to Clan applications.

I know what it says but that dont make it a rule more of a guide line.

All the forum rules can be found here

A Topic Description area is not really a forum rule.

thanks a lot katran and if you have anything else to say thats good to know! and im glad the photo shop thing is maybe giving it a shot!

thanks again!

and if the photoshop masters do it, it would be better if they get the pics thanks!

Edited by Sapguy

a knight? is that a shadow warrior? or another class from sacred 2? or a specific person/something, if not I'd like you to get that picture up here a castle?... you need to get that picture urself aswell . any colours you'd like?

:)

a knight? is that a shadow warrior? or another class from sacred 2? or a specific person/something, if not I'd like you to get that picture up here a castle?... you need to get that picture urself aswell . any colours you'd like?

:P

not a shadow warrior a medieval knight with armor and the knight is holding a bucket of sap ill get the pics soon thanks!

and forget the castle thing ill just do the knight and bucket of sap

Edited by Sapguy