Question Regarding Shadow Warrior Class Quest

Chaddly

So I cant find my class quest for my new sliver sw, I've looked through the quest log about 20 times with no luck, my only theory is that I have another sliver sw doing the class quest so thats why I can't find it. And just to try and make clear for whoever reads this I have never even seen the guy in the High Elf Camp where you get the quest so yeah.. I think I'm screwed until I get to gold with my shadow warrior I guess:)

So I cant find my class quest for my new sliver sw, I've looked through the quest log about 20 times with no luck, my only theory is that I have another sliver sw doing the class quest so thats why I can't find it. And just to try and make clear for whoever reads this I have never even seen the guy in the High Elf Camp where you get the quest so yeah.. I think I'm screwed until I get to gold with my shadow warrior I guess:)

Is this in multiplayer as from what I remember, it doesn't work in multi player. Only single player.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, well there's three things that I can think might have happened here...

If you can't find the quest in your logbook at all (and that should be easy to check considering it's on its own page), then either:

a) you didn't pick up the List of Names that Tybor dropped when you killed him; or

b) you did pick up the List of Names, but for some reason the game bugged/glitched and didn't give you the quest; or

c) the game bugged/glitched and Tybor didn't drop the List of Names when you killed him

Now, case b is the worse case scenario - in that case you can try going back to the Shadowy Catacombs and seeing if the List of Names has reappeared up near the sarcophagus, in the hopes the game didn't register you as having picked it up and has respawned it after a Save/Exit/Load cycle. If it hasn't, there isn't anything else you can do...bad luck.

Case c happens sometimes in the Blind Guardian quest, where you kill an enemy that should drop a particular quest item...and it doesn't. Solution here is generally to Save/Exit, wait a couple of minutes, Load and then check the area where you killed the enemy. Typically the enemy will still be dead, but the item it should have dropped will now have spawned there.

Case a is the 'easiest'. Just head back to the Shadowy Catacombs and the List of Names should be waiting for you to pick it up near the sarcophagus where you killed Tybor.

If you do find the quest in your logbook, but Officer Sin'doral is still missing from the camp, then unfortunately you probably have a terminal 'game refusing to spawn quest NPC' bug...bad luck. However, Officer Sin'doral won't spawn until you have the quest in your logbook - you receive the quest by picking up a List of Names, not by talking to Sin'doral

Hope one of those helps.

PS. Having another SW in silver currently doing the class quest chain shouldn't have any effect