New Dragon Mage Video From Ice and Blood

Chrona

Thanks Chrona for all this informations about Ice&Blood ! :)

I've translated all for french community.

Nice vid, the new bosses in crystal region are beautiful !

Great video Chrona! I've said I'm jealous you have the expansion before us... yer just increasing drool factor :)

Thanks for all the amazing info you've been posting about the add-on, keep it coming!

:viking:

gogo

p.s. nice touch with the comb on the dragon's head in first part of video

chrona your the best,thanks for such great vids,like gogo im totally jealous,I've 20 or so days before I get my copy,and im already planning

a pure elemental magic dm thanks to your input and the wiki(thanks to the wiki crew) now,but I plan to test out all aspects of the dm at some stage,

any hints at what damage types unconverted(due to lava chunks etc) the dm's Combat Arts do?

thanks again for the great vids.

He is so weak or the new mobs are so hard? I'd hate to bash the spacebar to survive

weak:)

check this vid from my DM in plat

127722-4.jpg

I'm now in niob->start there with level 95- killed with level 90 the guardians in plat

have now 60k armor

chrona your the best,thanks for such great vids,like gogo im totally jealous,I've 20 or so days before I get my copy,and im already planning

a pure elemental magic dm thanks to your input and the wiki(thanks to the wiki crew) now,but I plan to test out all aspects of the dm at some stage,

any hints at what damage types unconverted(due to lava chunks etc) the dm's Combat Arts do?

thanks again for the great vids.

elemental is only physical damage

mentalism is only magic damage

lava chunks etc don't work

you've to use ancient magic and / or gloves with changing in magic/fire etc

no way,so I need to have a (shadoweaver) with a lava chunk equipped say to make it fire and one with magic pearl for magic damage,(or do weapons not count?)

this is gonna make it great fun to play,I really cant wait! chrona keep the info comming this is great!

Hey Chrona, I had a question I was hoping you could answer. That dragon raid CA you are using can you "free" target anything like the HE Raging Nimbus or Incinderary Shower or do you have to have a "fixed" target and make sure it is in the middle of a mob. Thanx.

no way,so I need to have a (shadoweaver) with a lava chunk equipped say to make it fire and one with magic pearl for magic damage,(or do weapons not count?)

this is gonna make it great fun to play,I really cant wait! chrona keep the info comming this is great!

weapons don't count for spells :)

@ optimaloreo

I don't play the dragontree, but I'll ask someone on the servers

@Woody

I don't have a char with magicstaff, but I'll do it tonight :D

thanks chrona,I'll need to get some descent gloves then,I normally just have the same weapon in 3 slots but with a different converter

for different resistances on enemies,unfortunately this means having to change gloves rather than hitting the hotkeys for the weapon slots,

• 1 year later...

They look soooo fun to play :( it's a shame Ice and Blood has not released for any of the consoles :/ I have no idea why they really should I bet alot of people would love to buy it, id be one of the first ;P

They look soooo fun to play :( it's a shame Ice and Blood has not released for any of the consoles :/ I have no idea why they really should I bet alot of people would love to buy it, id be one of the first ;P

No doubt... The problem is - Ascaron went belly up not long after Ice and Blood was released for the PC. When Deep Silver bought out what was left - namely the rights to Sacred, Sacred 2 and such, they got the code - but not likely any of the programmers behind it all. The bottom line is - the console versions weren't ready for prime time. It's also not easy to look at someone else's code - especially when you're dealing with a few gigabytes worth of it - and make sense of it all. There's likely spots where if you make a small change at point X and wind up breaking something else at points Y and Z.

So Deep Silver took the easy way out - they're starting over with development of Sacred 3.

But in the meantime... All is not lost. You CAN still buy Sacred 2 Gold by clicking on the appropriate link at the top of this page. :D Granted, you'll need a reasonably decent box to play it on, but these days that's not too difficult.

I just spent a good long while checking out the Dragon Mage video in this topic's first post. I can't believe how good this game still loox in HD... 720 on my comp and I still think SAcred 2 can go head to head against some of the other eye candy out there.

:)

gogo

Lol...I shouldn't have watched that...now I want to play and I really cannot afford to right now...exams and all that ><

STay away DB! ...least till after exams :P I was just watching the end scenes of the video against the constructs...animation with massive amounts of green experience numbers and construct bits blowing upwards is just outstanding.

Lol might end up getting it on PC

We actually have a lot of players start on console then work their way to the PC

:)

gogo

Lol...I shouldn't have watched that...now I want to play and I really cannot afford to right now...exams and all that ><

STay away DB! ...least till after exams :P I was just watching the end scenes of the video against the constructs...animation with massive amounts of green experience numbers and construct bits blowing upwards is just outstanding.

I really do enjoy levelling there...its great seeing all of the constructs go "POOF" all together and the huge experience blast roll up the screen :)