An 8th grader that goes to school 5 blocks away from where a live died of the h1n1 virus today. This is very sad news and I wouldn't be taking this virus so lightly.

... I'm going back to bed, that's pretty heavy news on me. I really feel sorry for his parents :bounce:

Sorry Erling I thought I should post that info after watching the news this morning. When I first read this thread people were talking like it wasn't a big deal at all...... Didn't mean to stress you out but I don't think this is something to sneeze at. I've never met anyone who died from the regular gflu virus ya know? Make sure you take care of yourself!

Aw, sorry to hear that; I hope you're better soon!

Fortunately, like people have been telling you, it's kind of just enlarged by the media right now. Really, only youngsters and oldsters are the fatalities, and that's the case with most illnesses. Last I checked more people died from the normal flu than swine flu x:

*internet hug!* *and passes you chicken soup*

<3

Edited by JaguarGal

Glad you're better mate.

(On a side note I think I have it, certainly have flu, and plenty of people I know have had ze svine flu)

*oink*

~Doom

Aw, feel better Tim D;

And I hope you're feeling better now, too, Rantras <3

Wow I hope you get out of it Tim, it rly is giving me the creeps (altho it's rly overrated BUT sometimes also UNDERrated :) )

Thx Jaggy, feeling better now (I guess cookies have healing medicine in it ^^) so I'm waiting for thursday then it's a second shot at PARTEEEEEY! :D

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Partyy~ ;D

Oh noes, swine flu has struck the music building on campus, here! D:

But...as long as I avoid coughing people, everything will be alright. That and Emergen-C *nods* Good stuff, that is.

So...pertaining to swine flu, apparently doctors say you should stay home until the cough is gone, not just the fever. The cough is how it's spread. So avoid coughing people, everyone! I guess? XD;

I don't get the fuss.

I think I've got the virus as well, but I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal of it? It's pretty much just a 'bad case of a cold'... :whistle:

I consider it more a minor case of the normal flu, but I know what you mean :evil:

Just wish it would go away...

s'boring to have

:)

~Doom