How about posting here your daily or weekly up and down.

It is very simple. If any of the mods or Admins thinks it's a bad idea just remove my topic.

Down: I wanted to play Sacred1 on my laptop when I was'nt playing on the Xbox360 but the dvd driver wouldn't read the cd anymore

up: Luckely I found a site to legaly buy and download sacred1 :drool:

ps: your up and down don't have to be related.

Edited by Asgardhora

Up: Just figured out how to listen to Gameday audio while watching my Phillies game.

Down: They just lost again and I can't blame Chipper Jones this time although I know he's somewhere strategizing with his infernal machinations.

Up: Another busy weekend at my sister-in-law's. Installed a gas cooktop and wall mounted their plasma screen.

Down: A friend of the family suffered a heart attack yesterday and has no health insurance.

Great Thread :unsure:

Up: I was able to help Schot level the shared TG to level 100 for us! With a ton of experience boost he just sat back and let my toon do the killing... we put about forty levels on in two days!;)

Down: It used up entire weekend...work tomorrow!

:cry:

gogo

... up: im still sick

Definitely beats the alternative doesn't it?

Down: I'm on a semi-permanent, unpaid vacation until I can find a new job. :whistle:

Up: I'm on a semi-permanent, unpaid vacation until I can find a new job. :oooo:

great thread

an up for me is that my hand is doing much better and I found out that its only soft tissue damage--I got bit at work by a dog due to a vets sheer stupidty and incompatance.

I can play sacred again-yeah :pirate:

a down for me --just got a game I was really looking for to playing only to find out that its crap-im really sad about it beacuse it was one of my favorite series.