Helmet of Infinite Torment..... is this helm existing at all?

Hey

I am after this helm: Helmet of Infinite Torment. Thats th elast piece I am missing completting its set. No matter how long I try to farm the griffin or the boar I can find it.

Please if you can spare one for a desperate SW explorer please donate a <90 version (can be any level really) - this would make me happy and you all would sleep better.

Thanks in advance,

Csaszar

ah and ofc in case someone wouldnt know I am playing Sacred EU closed HC :drool:

I have that helmet on my SW, an easy way to find it is to make some Forest Guardian farming, he usually drops: Eternal Silence, Infernal Torment, Cold Grave, Executioners Aid's pieces if you are playing SW's.

Hey

Guess what was the Forest Guardian first drop? :P

Thanks for the invaluable tip Spunky! I am in your debt :)

Csaszar

Edited by Csaszar
I have that helmet on my SW, an easy way to find it is to make some Forest Guardian farming, he usually drops: Eternal Silence, Infernal Torment, Cold Grave, Executioners Aid's pieces if you are playing SW's.

yo spunky, is there a list for ehich bosses drops which items?.. if not.. err could.. you.. err.. :4rofl: please? lol a little overview. this could be a awsome, and really helpsome project... :bounce:

Edited by Erling

Most mini bosses drop the sets that came in the 2.31/34(not sure which it is anymore) patch, but Forest Guardian seems to be the one that has the biggest chance of dropping them, some of them has a slightly better chance of dropping aspect sets(Poison Lord, Ice Lord, Earth Lord).

Main quest bosses drops mostly magic/rares and sometimes uniques, but rarely set items.

Edited by Spunky