Main Quest Glitch

I was in a campaign game online and someone came in there apparently and killed the flying boss before you get to dryad isle. They killed him and when I made it there there is no way to continue the quest I do down into that dungeon where the quests says to go and There is nothing at the quest circle. Holy Hannah! DO I DO? This is really aggravating to me because shes in silver and pretty stout I like here but I dont know what to do cuz if this can't be fixed I may be done with sacred 2. PLEASE HELP!

Starting your own server online doesn't allow you to continue?

If you're account is glitched you can request Ascaron (or whoever is handling account) a rollback to the last backup. (support@ascaron.com if I'm not mistaken).

You'll lose any progress since the backup, but you won't be permanently stuck.

Regards

Dave/Frost

Are you on the ps3? Previous posts on the forum show that some ps3 had sadly an issue concerning the exact same problem as you issued.

I don't know if there was any way to solve the problem, apparantly it arrived always in silver mode going to gold.

Well I hope I don't have to go to the last backup because I recently found an officer's sabre after losing my last one also a tinworas curse. I looked but there are so many topics I can't find where it exactly talks about it. I am pretty upset about this this is my new build and I love it. So I probably will not be playing anymore if I can't figure something out about this. Ticks me off pretty bad and theres nothing I can do about it. If the DipFECAL MATTER! wouldn't have killed the boss without me then there wouldn't be a problem thats why I used to play by myself on online. Guess I'll have to go back to playing that way unless I'm in free world. Yes, I went to free world and back to campaign same result however didn't go there in free world just tried to result something but it apparently didn't work. There is not an option to click on the pillar.

Thanks for ya'lls help yes I'm from the south :D.

Yeah I tried to restart it online again not to bronze then back to silver but I dont think that would matter. Hoping there is a fix to this. We'll see

I have the exact same problem with my seraphim which was my 1st build. shes stuck on silver in the exact same point in campaign.

im on ps3

ive contacted CDV and they have just brushed me off like I dont know how to play the game.

in conclusion, there is no way to fix the problem as of now.

Only thing I can think of is to meet up with someone in game who is at the same point in the story line and join their uncorrupted game to get past that point in the game. Essentially you would need someone who has the campaign completed up to the EXACT same point as your character. Have them create the campaign server and join in with them to be able to kill Kral.

On a related note when you join a campaign server of someone else and they are at a different point than your character you will recieve a warning from the game saying that your progress won't be sasved. When you join a campaign server of someone else and they are at the exact same point as you then you will not get that warning. Make certain if you try my suggestion that you and the other player are perfectly in sync. :D

Check your log book to see where you are in the story and compare it to the other player's log book.

I'm currently playing on PS3. I usually just make my own games because I don't know how to search for other games. Haven't figured that out yet. So I always create my own game. Thanks for the help will try that and see if it will work. Or if someone on the PS3 would like to help me out tonight and try it lets do it.

Thanks

Well Son of a ***** I guess I'm gonna have to break this game in half. I've made one trade since being on here and thats it I have gotten some good advice thanks for that. But as far as needing help in a game noone even looks at the FLIPPPIN page. I guess I'm done playing Sacred thanks for the help of those who did. I will not be seen back in the Sacred GAME!! Extremely piffed off and I'm not remaking my character because I have a life...I already included enough wasted time into this game for it to FECAL MATTER! on me. So I'm done.

Edited by failout