Please help with Kraal quest (PS3)

When you go to the Forgotten city, my quest is glitched I need someone who is at the same exact point in SILVER.

<p> Which you would have to start the game and I would have to join then we would finish the quest. Its the quest to kill Kraal I never got to kill him someone else came in and killed him and it glitched my quest. So if your on Playstation and are willing to help me it would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE someone help me. Thanks to everybody in advance. I really would like to continue playing Sacred 2 but I'm not starting this character over and this glitch unless it gets fixed and going to make me quit playing.....

Someone please help me

Thanks Tons!!

This is why I played Diablo instead. These damn glitches and stuff are ridiculous and the game should have never been made if there was going to be this many problems. Thanks tho. I dont know if I will ever play again this pretty much piffs me off.

This is why I played Diablo instead. These damn glitches and stuff are ridiculous and the game should have never been made if there was going to be this many problems. Thanks tho. I dont know if I will ever play again this pretty much piffs me off.

ok im at the quest area in silver(forgotten city) just hit me up on psn JOKERZ420X and what is you psn?

ive tried what your about to do...... it failed..... hope it works for u.

ive started playing Diablo II again, just the original, no expansion. hit me up: the1youh8

im about to sell my Sacred 2 copy to gamestop/ebgames, there giving me 33$ for it.

I just wanna get my missing trophies and im never playing again

Just the kind of response I was wanting....Well I don't know what lies for my dryad.......still need help hope to see it soon.

I didn't post an answer before because I don't have one. I would like to help, but I just don't have the knowledge. Sorry.

Just the kind of response I was wanting....

*cough* lol...are you trying to guilt trip us? ^^ :butcher:

Posts usually can get answered here when peeps have time and interest.

Cheers Kyle, and welcome to DarkMatters

:pirate:

gogo

No No. Just frustrated with the thing. I can't play all the time I'm a pretty busy guy but when I do get to play I put in about 30 hours on this character and its just hard for me to start over but I'm doing it. Started Last Night. Got a couple I'm gonna start on even though I don't have that much playing time. Thanks for the help and/or response though.

Thanks