Will a Sig pic make me more Virile?

hsedai

Gentlemen of the Darkmatters Forum thingy,

We all know that the Sacred Wiki is the essence of all that is good in this world. There are a few of us who don't matter but live in the shadow of greatness. We scamper around waiting for nuggets of wisdom from a mister G. Blender. We also worship at the altar of a demi-god knows simply as "Knuckles"

Following both of those gentlemen around while making sycophantic cooing noises (like lovestruck pigeons) has yet to increase my stamina, virility, and mounting acumen thus far and I find this to be most disconcerting. Therefore, the only missing ingredient I can think of is sig pictures.

Notice that the titans that bestride this forum and create "builds" have wondrous avatars and sig pictures. They matter. They are the ones who give advice and matter with an exponent. I can do naught but tremble in abject consternation at the fact that my inept Dryad will never reach Niobium unless that difficulty has special ed parking.

Please know that I am a myopic, mouthbreathing PS3 playing miscreant so I am the equivalent of a serf in this caste system.

So, should I get sig pic or just go play in traffic?

*Please advise/admonish accordingly

Gentlemen of the Darkmatters Forum thingy,

We all know that the Sacred Wiki is the essence of all that is good in this world. There are a few of us who don't matter but live in the shadow of greatness. We scamper around waiting for nuggets of wisdom from a mister G. Blender. We also worship at the altar of a demi-god knows simply as "Knuckles"

Following both of those gentlemen around while making sycophantic cooing noises (like lovestruck pigeons) has yet to increase my stamina, virility, and mounting acumen thus far and I find this to be most disconcerting. Therefore, the only missing ingredient I can think of is sig pictures.

Notice that the titans that bestride this forum and create "builds" have wondrous avatars and sig pictures. They matter. They are the ones who give advice and matter with an exponent. I can do naught but tremble in abject consternation at the fact that my inept Dryad will never reach Niobium unless that difficulty has special ed parking.

Please know that I am a myopic, mouthbreathing PS3 playing miscreant so I am the equivalent of a serf in this caste system.

So, should I get sig pic or just go play in traffic?

*Please advise/admonish accordingly

:bounce: eh..

anyway, why not? :D

It is true that a Sig will make you more virile.

BUT! (and it's a really big but)

You need the right sig. Look at the sigs of your gods and then look at the work of....uh...art? that I have created. I think my sig is the reason I can't have any more kids.

----------------------

Oh that's just great! I can't see my sig....lol.

Edited by Silearth
Cool signature!

Is the name "Sedai" originating from the Woman-Mages/seraphim's from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series (books)? Or is it just coincidence?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

exactly

years ago, I was trying to find an unique username for the internet

"Hiram" is from Hiram Maxim, the inventor the Maxim machine gun

Sedai is from the male aes sedai that went mad, were hunted and stilled and/or killed

hsedai is just a shortened version

my dear wife calls me "dang Mike"

Cool signature!

Is the name "Sedai" originating from the Woman-Mages/seraphim's from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series (books)? Or is it just coincidence?

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

exactly

years ago, I was trying to find an unique username for the internet

"Hiram" is from Hiram Maxim, the inventor the Maxim machine gun

Sedai is from the male aes sedai that went mad, were hunted and stilled and/or killed

hsedai is just a shortened version

my dear wife calls me "dang Mike"

w00t nice!! I read the first too books of the Wheel of Time ^^.

Anyway, love the animated sig!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I like, made it urself? :)

no

had a friend make it when I was doing Battle For Middle Earth game online many years ago.

don't worry

I won't suddenly matter with this sig.

:D

bawwhhh.. and I was planning to push alot of sig request on you -.-