Happy Birthday Dobri!

Guide Maker Extraordinaire!

I hope you're having a wonderful day. If not in Ancaria, at least with family, friends, and lots and lots of games. Thanks Dobri, for all the work you've put into the guides. You've made thousands of folks happy all over the globe, and have saved many an adventurer's future as the next meal of a Goblin.

Don't party too hard, come back to us in one piece!

:)

gogo

Happy birthday mister/miss Dobri

I don't alway know the gender of you wondrous people. I might try to look under the tail but, since I remain beneath notice and almost brand new, I shall strive to be seen and not heard...after I wish you a happy birthday mister/miss Dobri.

May your birthday gifts have multiple sockets and be a set item that you've always wanted. May your inventory not be too full when you get your gifts so you won't be forced to empty your house and destroy things one by one after checking their prices. May random neighbors not follow you around asking you to help them with quests that are 40 miles away.

:D

Heya,

dang, I missed the party!

lol, nooope!

This is indeed one of the longer lasting parties, but the good ones take a while to fade ^^ Now...who's hiding the rest of the good stuf?

:whistle:

gogo

Heya,

dang, I missed the party!

lol, nooope!

This is indeed one of the longer lasting parties, but the good ones take a while to fade ^^ Now...who's hiding the rest of the good stuf?

:whistle:

gogo

*raises hand* Guilty!

throws out some decorations and a marching band out of his pocket

letz parteeey!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras