Holdup Quest.

Chris Hellemons

I've encountered something really weird. Was doing a Ghoul quest in a dungeon where the game always same to jam, so I resetted my PS, after that I checked my quest log and the "Holdup Quest" was lit once more (while I already did the quest with succes) so I tried to click it and wasn't able to do it. I walked over the the quest ender and he said the usual on finishing the quest... But then I could click another 100 times and it was still in my quest log. So I resetted the PS again, checked the log again and now it in my failed quest list. Anyone else encountered similiar problems to this?

Edited by Chris Hellemons
  • 1 month later...
I've encountered something really weird. Was doing a Ghoul quest in a dungeon where the game always same to jam, so I resetted my PS, after that I checked my quest log and the "Holdup Quest" was lit once more (while I already did the quest with succes) so I tried to click it and wasn't able to do it. I walked over the the quest ender and he said the usual on finishing the quest... But then I could click another 100 times and it was still in my quest log. So I resetted the PS again, checked the log again and now it in my failed quest list. Anyone else encountered similiar problems to this?

The quest marker does occasionally show up on my map after I have completed it. I have not checked the log book to see what it says. I have never messed with the PS though so I have not had any other changes.