Deep Silver Announces New Patch for Ice and Blood

A statement from DS here, that basically boils down to a statement that there will be a patch for Ice and Blood & that Win7 compatability is a priority (which is nice given the significant issues that people have had with it)

Bwahhh~! *tears well up in eyes*

This is the first I've heard of the expansion (because I've hardly touched my computer for a while) and it looks so shiiiny @-@

I'm avoiding Win7 for as long as I can, so no worries on my part; sweet ;3

Can't wait for it to come out though~!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

This is good to hear. I was quite worried with the rune limit, but I'm sure that will be one of the first issues addressed. Here's the complete Quote from Anca:

Yes, there will be an update for Sacred 2 Blood & Ice. We've gathered costumer feedback in the forums and call centers - and are now working together with a team of former Ascaron developers on a new version.

Unfortunately, our partner could not invest as much time as probably needed in polishing due to their financial situation. However, they where more than willing to cooperate and join us in our effort to provide customers with an update. Therefore, we believe we will be able to live up to everyone's expectations.

At the moment, we can not offer any statement about the detailed content for the new version as all changes have to be checked and approved by our QA teams before being released. That said, everyone should know that the focus of our efforts is concentrated on Window7 compatibility and quest design.

We kindly ask for your understanding that we can not answer any question around this matter unless we have proven results.

Guido Eickmeyer

Executive Producer

:unsure:

gogo

p.s. There's still life left in ye yet Sacred 2!

Please Sign In or Sign Up