Level 200 Possible in Bronze?

It is *theorethically* possible to get to level 200 in bronze only, but then you're going to have about 20 Billion kills and a play time of 5-10 years at least... I suggest moving up to silver now, you'll want to beat the game in niobium( wich comes after platinum( after gold (wich is again after silver)))to get to level 200 you(ll have to get to the higher difficulties to be able to have any realistic chance of getting there.

It is *theorethically* possible to get to level 200 in bronze only, but then you're going to have about 20 Billion kills and a play time of 5-10 years at least... I suggest moving up to silver now, you'll want to beat the game in niobium( wich comes after platinum( after gold (wich is again after silver)))to get to level 200 you(ll have to get to the higher difficulties to be able to have any realistic chance of getting there.

I see so il have to start a new charicter on silver there is no way to change my 35 to silver?

If you're playing in campaign mode, as soon as you complete the main quest (finish the whole campaign), you'll be able to start again in silver difficulty. If you're playing free game mode, you should be able to create/join a silver game right now (silver is reachable at clvl 20 if my memory doesn't fool me).

Creating a new char directly in silver mode is a possibility but you'll lose your 35 level made so far.

And my 2 cents. Always start in silver for your next toons, much more challenging.

Cheers

If you're playing in campaign mode, as soon as you complete the main quest (finish the whole campaign), you'll be able to start again in silver difficulty. If you're playing free game mode, you should be able to create/join a silver game right now (silver is reachable at clvl 20 if my memory doesn't fool me).

Creating a new char directly in silver mode is a possibility but you'll lose your 35 level made so far.

And my 2 cents. Always start in silver for your next toons, much more challenging.

Cheers

thanks guys ya I think im gonna start from a new one can I ask what do u guys think is the fastest race to level up if there is one thanks?

PS3

My wife and I started out in Bronze and leveled up to 25 in bronze.

This is campaign

Then we started a new campaign in Silver with our existing characters

We are both now level 38 after three days playing in Silver.

The little mrs died 4 times but it was our fault for needing a pause.

Cheers

thanks guys ya I think im gonna start from a new one can I ask what do u guys think is the fastest race to level up if there is one thanks?

fastest grinders... from my poor experience, I would say :

in order of kill-speed :

1 - Pyro HE (blazing tempest mob rampage)

1 ex - Astute Inquisitor (clustering maelstrom/levin array combo mob rampage)

2 - Viperish Disease Dryad (though... I got to test it really)

3 - Celestial Revered seraphim (Radiant magnetic pillar+nova mob rampage)

in order of survivability potential :

1 - Celestial Revered seraphim (Energy Shield FTW, really versatile build.)

2 - Pyro HE (can rely on bargaining and Enhanced Perception without sacrifying too much fire power a.k.a The art of napalm-sweeping the land / pick up loots / rince / repeat)

3 - Astute/Nefarious Inquisitor (hope you like spanks, I still got a sore bottom from a 25 kobold encounter ! Not as easy as pyro he as you need 2 lores and 2 focus to shine, and you can't take Enhanced perception to help getting some stuff. But when he unleashes his combos, that's pure fun !)

Viperish Dryad is out of race for lack of testing !

My 2 cents again.

You should be able to start a silver campaign with your existing character. You only need to complete the storyline to unlock gold, platinum and niobium. Bronze and silver are unlocked from the start.

With your current character selected, go to start game/create game/continue campaign/silver.

Also, from my experience, the shadow warrior is the easiest to level up with, whilst using nether allegiance!

fastest grinder

Area of Effect Temple Guardian..... use Fiery Ember

I got my TG to level 80 in 40 hours

On the consoles - VD dryad no question

After that the Area of Effect characters are all very quick to level. Not sure which of them is the absolute fastest but my money is on the high elves :unsure:

fastest grinder

Area of Effect Temple Guardian..... use Fiery Ember

I got my TG to level 80 in 40 hours

On the consoles - VD dryad no question

After that the Area of Effect characters are all very quick to level. Not sure which of them is the absolute fastest but my money is on the high elves :)

Yes I stared a hole new game as I did not like the skills my 35 had I picked Dryad and are now lwvwl 11 in just 2 hours n 30 mins great stuff

Like one of the posts said using a BFG build seraphim would level like crazy. My brother made one this weekend to get through bronze with less than 20%map for the achievement. He started Friday afternoon on bronze and is now in platnium at level 73. One shot kills and crazy experience in no time. Takes longer to pickup the loot than anything else.

To OP:

You don't have to touch bronze at all. You have played a lot already, so you know most of what you need to play the game competently. Bronze is really just a newbie tutorial, the game give virtually no XP not far into it. I played bronze for maybe 5 levels when I first got the game, and now the only time I start a char in bronze, is the 2 times I accidently entered that server, lol. Kinda like the only time I made a softcore toon was when I forgot to change the option :butcher:

To OP:

You don't have to touch bronze at all. You have played a lot already, so you know most of what you need to play the game competently. Bronze is really just a newbie tutorial, the game give virtually no XP not far into it. I played bronze for maybe 5 levels when I first got the game, and now the only time I start a char in bronze, is the 2 times I accidently entered that server, lol. Kinda like the only time I made a softcore toon was when I forgot to change the option :P

Ya my new one on silver now is level 16 much better on silver

you could have just taken your character that you were playing with on bronze and started a new campaign on silver with it. you would be much higher than 16 by now with it, obviously since you would be starting at 35.

also the fastest lever grinders are the VD dryad and the BFG seraphim, I've seen both those guys get to 75 in 3 days or less.

Heya,

my money is on the Area of Effect toons. Mass mobs should really be faster than picking off targets one by one.

Pyro HE and Nova seraphim are good examples. A hunter dryad is reasonably fast too.

Pyro was level 114 in under 2 days, and thats without using much xp gear, meaning that it is quite slow for a Pyro HE

greetz

Edited by Barristan

on the xbox at least, there is only one of every character that is level 200, with the exception of.... you guessed it, the dryad. there are at least 15 level 200 dryads, all of whom are vd dryads. that should tell you something right there about which character can level grind the best.

The VD Dryad's ability to exploit has been nerfed for PC. It's kind interesting they've still allowed it for the consoles. Guess everyone should have their fun with it ^^

I"m a devout believer in the speed of a ranged dryad's grinding abilities. If specced properly, it can go head to head against any other build in the game for a fast levelling up edge.

:D

gogo