Pause Possible - Die Recovery on PS3

Hi guys,

Here is the game tips I experienced during gameplay.

1-For pausing the game, hold the PS button to open PS3 menu, slect "turf off the controller" there. Be carefull cause you will get damaged during the operation. Pausing during the battle could be risky.

2-When you die, you have 6-8 sec until game starts saving. If you dont want to die, just holg the ps button and click "quit game". But the progress from your last save will be lost....(For much faster, you can switch off the system from the button behind)

3-If you enter an online game higher than you difficulty, then the game will allow you to continue offline on that difficulty.(barganing skill users can get better items at higher difficulty)

4-Save your game frequently. And save your save games esp. at level 50 and 65.Sometimes you may regret your selection and/or want to get back.

3-If you enter an online game higher than you difficulty, then the game will allow you to continue offline on that difficulty.(barganing skill users can get better items at higher difficulty)

didnt know about that one..... so for example I join a niob game, than leave, and from the main menu.... I choose what? continue? create offline game?

didnt know about that one..... so for example I join a niob game, than leave, and from the main menu.... I choose what? continue? create offline game?

Yeah I second that, how does it work?

If I can just do that, it means I don't have to go plodding through the campaign mode - I can just jump into a free world and start farming bosses!

Come to think of it, there was a similar glitch to this in Resident Evil 5; you could join a 'Professional' difficulty game (normally had to unlock it) online and then you'd automatically unlock that difficulty forever.