Looking to Build a Fast Dryad

volcom4123

can anyone help me I cant make a good dryad a want one who can shoot really fast who can help

I'm using something somewhere between Putrescine's, Chrona's and Unipuma's.

At level 48ish I still don't use vines, dust devil, or forest flight at all. I have my Darting Assault/Ravaged Impact combo that I use pretty much as often as it comes up (something like 2.3 seconds now, while mounted and with Bark/Predator buffs), and I use Goldenglade Touch if things look like they're going to be a little rough, or if a fight leaves me at less than 100% health. But honestly I have an excellent killing speed even if I use no Combat Arts, even though I didn't focus my build on that.

Were I to restart I'd probably move a little more toward Unipuma's idea -- maximizing left-click attacks. I'd push Bargaining to a later level but keep a point of Enhanced Perception early in the process. But my girl is doing so well as is, I don't feel the need to tweak.

I haven't been able to make myself stick with other characters for very long because none of them kill as quickly and easily, and survive as well doing it, as this one. :oooo: