Lost Fusion Temple Guardian Possible

elderago

after 7 attempts I have come up with a possible build, here are the skills (in no particuler order)

enhanced perception

barter

armer

lf lore

lf focus

dg focus

dg lore

warding energy lore

weapon lore

concentration

uncertain

that's the easy part, but from what I found there are two major problems with this build, whatr skills to you take first and more importantly ca mods, the only easy ca to mod is battle alert (which would be defense-reflect melee-permanent), the others I'm not so sure about.

Then we have one final issue, while this build would be a boss killer, mobs could easily take you down sure you have three attacks too rely on (DS, FB and AD) but none of them have the range of the burning embers/icy evanescence.

anyway to wrap this up what do you TG experts think does this build seem possible ? and if so what skills should I take first.

P.S this is being done on the 360 so jolting touch is still bugged ...

thanks !

Edit: after some careful testing I realized my main flaw, I was trying to be ranged AND melee at the same time, after restarting I've found that if you stick to melee and use AB and AD as sniping and then going melee it works out much better, still testing though.

also Gogo, could you pleas merge this into my other discussion I don't want to be making to many duplicate threads :thumbsup:

Edited by elderago
dg lore doesn't exist

after 150 levels with the lf tg, I would say forget it. he's way underclassed compared other classes/builds

dglore. meant tactics lore

it was becoming more of a chore, LF has no real Area of Effect attacks, it's best used as a secondary aspect

p.s jolting touch + dedicated blow is a very effective combo against bosses/champions

dg lore doesn't exist

after 150 levels with the lf tg, I would say forget it. he's way underclassed compared other classes/builds

dglore. meant tactics lore

it was becoming more of a chore, LF has no real Area of Effect attacks, it's best used as a secondary aspect

p.s jolting touch + dedicated blow is a very effective combo against bosses/champions

yes, but if you went with tactics lore, you could go with what many tg players do...ds. that's Area of Effect...but since everyone else does it, well, by default, I will not.