Finding all Towns

I saw a map a few days back with the towns need for the trophy, and then another with the temples circled, can someone who knows of this guides location post it here,

it was text based guide with some photo's at the bottom, really need to find it, the normal map in sacrdwiki is to over detailed fro me to pick out the towns and temples :gun2:

please help :thumbsupsmiley:

gogo suprisngly thats the second welcome ive gotten from you:P

if find I it il post it I followed it off one the PS3 trophy sites ill find it eventually

If you look at the big map over on the wiki you will be able to see everywhere you need to go. It has all the town and temple locations on it. Well, 19 of the 20 temples. The 20th temple is found doing the quest "The Ancestor's Chambers" which you can get just south of Dyr-Laigh on the Dyad Island from the guy on the bridge.

Sacred 2 Map

• 1 month later...

The Best tip in finding all the towns is to do two things. Get the Map of all the towns, and secondly use your map in the game and put the cursor over the town (Where it should Be) If it says the name of the town, you have it, but if it doesnt, go and discover it....works with the temples too

The Best tip in finding all the towns is to do two things. Get the Map of all the towns, and secondly use your map in the game and put the cursor over the town (Where it should Be) If it says the name of the town, you have it, but if it doesnt, go and discover it....works with the temples too

Works with all temples except for one located "inside" a cave on the dryad isle.

Heya Synyster. I think you might be looking for Polytheist map I put together. Give it a few seconds to load and then you can hover each of the locations to get more info on each temple. As for the Town locations I've not made a specific map for that. The Map of Ancaria on the wiki does have place names on them like obie mentioned, which you could use with the listed towns on the City Guide Achievement page.

Happy Hunting. :)

P.s.

In the City Guide Achievement page you can click on the listed town names to get more info about the place. You'll always get either multiple images of where the place is or a link taking you directly to it's location on the main map.