The Polytheist Achievement Popup Map

For the many players who have inquired about how to complete the Polytheist achievement. You might say this is the answer to your your prayers, haha. The screenshot below is of a recent addition to our beloved SacredWiki. A new page, "Polytheist", has been added and with it this map which details the locations of all 20 temples in a simple and hopefully easy to follow manner. This map first uses the normal in game world map. The "M" map for PC'ers. This way it will be easy to compare where you are in game versus the Polytheist map on the wiki. Numbered from 1 to 20 you can see the green markers on the new map but if you're needing more you can hover your mouse over the green marker dots which will pop up a closer view of the Temple nearby. Oh and if that's not enough then feel free to click on the dots to open a new window of the the Temple as it is seen and located on the interactive maplib of Ancaria.

Two of the Temples, #11 and #19, are kinda hard to get to so for those I added extra tips and images. Just hover your cursor around and you'll see all kinds of info. :thumbsup:

It will take several seconds to fully load the popup images so give it a bit and then hover to your hearts content. ^^

Enjoy!

The Polytheist Map on SacredWiki

wikipolytheist.jpg

I can count 19 temples that are visable and I do believe one is underground but not sure. does anyone know if you have to be on campaign mode when you find them or does it not matter? im currently running to each one again to make sure but any help would be great. plus any tips on the 40 towns and 100 grave would help to

the last temple is underground but not really. You find it in a quest on Dryad island. The quest giver in near the bridge leading to Logaeir Temple.

There is a list of both the cites and temples on Gamespot, under the FAQs for the 360.

Heeello. Or you could check out the handy lil popup map I made. :lol:

Check out the Polytheist page and wait a few secs for the images to preload. You can hover your mouse over certain points on the map to see close up shots of the temples and stuff. And if you click on the green dots a new page will open showing where the temple is on our master map. You can also get info from hovering over the other icons like question marks and caves.

Polytheist

I found all the temples but dont have trophy. I was wondering do you have to find them all on the same level or does it not matter? getting confused. plus is there a map of the towns you need to find and grave yards. ive heard there is one with the towns and the grave yards Circled. any help please

I think you might have to find all the Temples in the same difficulty. All in Silver for example. Though I don't have proof on that... Is there any chance you missed one?

City Guide Achievement list of towns.

For the Tomb Raider Achievement these three graveyards should be enough to get it for you.

graveyard.png - Cemetary

• 6 months later...