+ to All Skills

I have built a HE, I am currently level 13, with 13 hard points in Bargaining, and a total of 25. I still haven't seen any of the + to All skills. I can't even find + to General skills. Am I doing something wrong? When will these goodies show up?

Not quite sure when the +skills will show up in shop, but I'm guessing you start seeing them around char level 20-25.

Edited by Spunky

Heya,

PC player here... but +all can be found pretty early, between level 10 and 15 imo. +bargaining even earlier. I am not sure if this goes for console too.

Greetz

They're quite rare, so to get them you have to check out vendors quite often. The best place is the 2 stalls in the eastern part of the Elf capital (forgot what it's called). There's a dungeon close by and every time you go in, then come back out it resets both the rune master's and vendor's stock.

I tend to find the best rings are found from Rune vendors rather than the item vendors.

I have built a HE, I am currently level 13, with 13 hard points in Bargaining, and a total of 25. I still haven't seen any of the + to All skills. I can't even find + to General skills. Am I doing something wrong? When will these goodies show up?

hey invite me to you're friends list I have some good set pieces to help you get started. plus I can get u a niob blacksmith. CHI-TOWN81

hey invite me to you're friends list I have some good set pieces to help you get started. plus I can get u a niob blacksmith. CHI-TOWN81

Good morning CHi my PSN name is Shadowfusion or Gavindor (wife and I have users). Gavfindor has her 77 HE and 56 Dryad her elf is shopper but her main and doesnth ave a suit.

I have a plat SW 92 a gold Serph 53, and my 301 bargaining Inquisitor 81 gold. (many under 50).

I dont usually play online just couch co-op but I am trying to get my Inquisitor into platinum games for menus and shopping for my platinum SW he has no general skill at all.

If you are ever online PSN and dont mind me jumping into a plat game to shop that would be very helpful I am shopping for rings etc for Inquisitor and SW mainly but better bargaining suit items are always a must I am not quite at 4x level and would love to unlock the last tier for rings at least haven't seen any more then +5 and other stats yet.

I do solo my SW he has soloed silver andgodl mains and is srtarting Palt main to get into niob.

My serph and Inquisitor try to stay close to my wifes levels.

I am home days and watch my son if you are ever on.

I have 98% valuables suit for SW and 110% for Inquisitor but he is so weak with it on lol. SW farms really well andgets good drops .

My serph has EP but not mastered, my Inquisitor has mastered bargaining.

Just looking for a way into plat maybe little early with Inquisitor to buy for SW and himself HP and all + gear mostly and any delphinia minus regen times for my wife she doesn't have that focus and cannot get and would help her HE.

Thanks

gavindor

I use Ruka in orc territory to shop a lot.

everything is in a circle and a dungeon right in the city to change menus get godo stuff there.

also somehow the way out merchant near the griffin at the temple of the gods near White griffin sells ok stuff to me after I kill griffin a lot

I also find that extra blacksmith that occasionally appears in griffonbrion (sp) sells nice general and all + gear with SLOTS occasionally.

Hey all,

So I have a question that I can't seem to figure out...

Everyone talks about having a shopper for their lower level toons. This aspect is not unfamiliar, however, as your character levels up so do the item levels on the equipment that you can buy. Does this mean that you get a lower level toon to plat or niob (level 40-50 I'm guessing) and just socket the crap out of things with +all skills so bargaining is high and better items show up?

Hey all,

Everyone talks about having a shopper for their lower level toons. This aspect is not unfamiliar, however, as your character levels up so do the item levels on the equipment that you can buy. Does this mean that you get a lower level toon to plat or niob (level 40-50 I'm guessing) and just socket the crap out of things with +all skills so bargaining is high and better items show up?

Yes that is the basic idea. You can create a "network" of shoppers of different levels that can buy for your other toons.

Yup and works like a charm... I have a low level shadow warrior who does more dmg then my level 73 shadow from forging for my low level in niob. I started my low level a couple weeks ago before I created my bargaining/voodoo dryad. fastest leveler hands down and w/ the right build boss killer w/ ease.

Hey all,

Yes that is the basic idea. You can create a "network" of shoppers of different levels that can buy for your other toons.

It seems so simple yet for some reason I guess for some reason the idea never hit me. Thanks for helpin clear that up.

And when you say fastest leveler, I'm assuming you socket lots of things with xp items, or just that they level fast because they own bosses quickly. And since I have yet to get to niob diff. yet, whats the benefit of putting sockets in there versus say silver or gold