Armor Set Levels

Firstly im very sorry if this topis has been said before but I have searching for a while now and not found the answer I need so I thought I would ask here, hi btw I have been playing just only a week now and had 2 level 15 Armantins set peices drop ( the level 200 set I want) altho now I am level 26 so my question wat level are the sets? This is the only part of the game that confuses me hehe.

Not any specific level that I have seen, although they seem to go in 5's but not always. I have seen 20,25,30,45,50,60,75,90,105,120,135,140,150 etc. It's all based on odds. every time you kill a champ or boss you have a chance for a drop of a unique or legendary item. Boss's drop more often in my op. still its a number/chance game. the more you kill the better your chances.

hehe that one I already found thank you tho:=) but yes I 2 peices at level 15 armantins legacy and gloves so I can confirm that it is possible. Multiples of 5 is great enough for me tho:=) just reached 2million gold on my first chara at level 26 so im soon ready to stack on health pots and farm like crazy

The Aspect sets always starts at level 15 and goes up by 15 levels, 15-30-45-60-75......

Some of the newer sets like; Infernal Torment, Eternal Silence starts at level 20.