Just picked up Ice & Blood from my mailbox, but before I try it out I need runes, as I would like to have my Grim Resilience at 500 runes read as it would reset itself if I "eat" another rune in Ice and Blood.

Currently have about 300 runes, if you have any spares just give me a notch either here or by PM.

I can trade aswell if there's something you need.

What I read is that when you read a rune in Ice and Blood with over 199 runes it will reset, but if you have over 199 but don't "eat" any more runes the CA will stay at it's level.

Heya,

I'm getting confused here too Kat...

IMO... it is a check performed for runes read. If the check reads over 200 read, you can read more.... if you're under 200.... the rune after 199 will reset it to 1.

This ofc is all speculation, but maybe someone playing Ice and Blood could clarify.... Llama?

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I meant runes not level, you can play in Ice and Blood with over 199 runes read, no matter how high it is but the moment you "eat" another one the rune count will reset to 0(or 1) this is something I've heard over at the SIF.

So it would have been nice to finally know what the deal is from someone that had or have 199+ runes read when entering Ice and Blood.

I am 21 runes short now, if anyone have some spares let me know :4rofl:

EDIT: I got the runes that I needed, thanks to everyone that gave me some!

Now off to install Ice & Blood :drunkards:

Edited by Spunky

Nothing did happen to my rune levels, not even when I accidently memorized another rune while I already had 600.

But I memorized one rune when I already had one, and ended up with 90 runes totally :pirate: