Got my first Boneslicer!

genmei

Well as title say got my first Boneslicer on Silver mode campaign only level 30 but im really happy:P I am a little unsure on what to put in slots im level 30 SW any help:=)

I like deathblow. However if you socket more than 1 deathblow ring it will cut the percent in half of the 2nd ring. So I usually just put 1 deathblow in each weapon and some items to reach around 65-70% when you hit that you can slaughter anything in usually a hit or 2. It comes in handy ecspecially against bosses. But + skill rings come in handy as well. I keep around 65-70 on all my characters for deathblow though. If your struggling staying alive go with + skills. Keep in mind you will need defensive skills as well to promote this. But DB is definately one of the best mods in the game for me unless your playing Ice & Blood. Hope this helps.

ty well no im not playing xpacks as im playing on ps3 and they are not avail for my platform:=( but im a totally new player so this is my first character so I have no shoppers or others who can transfer I just thought good sockets to begin with:=)

Generally I add a magic pearl to the damage conversion (grey...although it looks blue to me...slot), and then +magic damage rings into other slots.

I tend to boost whatever damage types the weapon starts with and swap between weapons & damage types to pick on enemies' weaknesses.

'Support socketing' (CAs, skill/stat boosts etc.) I tend to save for armour pieces.

Remember, whatever you socket into it, you can always remove one socketed item (you'll lose any others though) and re-socket it with different/better things.

Edited by ZGold
  • 3 weeks later...