Holos Burger !

Yarasa

100_1981.jpg

Ok we got everything together. Two pizza's with bacon. onion, garlic, 2.5 pounds of lean ground beef, an egg and some seasoning.

Oh and dont forget the adult beverages. Pennsylvania's own Yuengling the USA's oldest brewery, and for you Canadians a Labatts so you don't feel left out.

100_1983.jpg

Everything is going well. need another adult beverage. All mixed and ready

100_1984.jpg

Furian67 is doing some good mixing here. Did he wash his hands first:)

100_1988.jpg

Were ready for the oven.

Be back in 20 minutes.

Edited by locolagarto
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha GG guys but just one thing was that the Fat fighters version cuz it looked abit slim jim to me haha more meat needed!:bounce: only joking GG guys still trying to get my wifes permission to commit food suicide.

Furian and Loco's meal looks so delicious... I'm defenetly gonna make one later.. Its gonna be epic.. I just need to get the pizzas, not easy to find really really greasy pizzas in sweden but I'll do my best! ;D

Woke up this morning with a headache, probably from the canadian beer. don't know how you guys drink that stuff. and the need to take a healthy s@#$%^. can't imagine why. But I recovered and I am back on Sacred2 taking my dryad huntress through platinum. at level 76 now.

Andrew, mate, crazy mate ROFL!

I don't think I have been so impressed, enthused, exhilarated and horrified all at the same time with seeing what one of our members has done.

You have taken the cake, actually produced something that... that.... lol, I don't even have words for this. I just know I'm gonna get a huge kick out of showing your pix off to my friends at work tomorrow. I just came off of ten hours on the wiki, and my eyes are about to burst...getting to read something like this has put a great smile on me face.

Thank you

You've just earned yourself that DarkMatters custom title.

*high fives*

:)

gogo

p.s.

Holos Burger Survivor! What an honor! That certainly put a huge smile on my face. Lots of laughs in this house tonight.

PS. Gogo we need to throw Furian67 a bone for being 50% partner on this little experiment.

Thanks again for the recognition. Look forward to many more fun post and topics while we grind away in Ancaria.

Thank you very much I'm honored, my stomach is calling me names for the abuse, not only did we eat it Sunday during the game but I took the last third of it to work Monday for lunch and dinner. It was even good cold. But my belly is screaming at me... Or is it my pants button screaming for relief? Not sure but something is getting ready to let loose.

Must be the kid in use that's taking so much pleasure in eating this monster and seeing a title under our names. Thanks again Gogo and all who have watched with interest.

muhahah...I`m charging a buck a pop to everyone near me to see the 8th wonder of the world :P

Course...they feel a bit queasy after seeing it...but nothing right now at this moment is beating out the look of pure horror, awe and secret hunger I see in their eyes.

that`s what this burger does...brings out the secret hunger that everyone`s ashamed of...

JUNK FOOD FOREVAH

gogo

p.s. why the name holos burger btw... is that from Sacred 2 boss?

Sure is. I had just finished killing this beast recently and needed to figure out what to do with all that beef. Then I had an inspirational mouth watering thought.....about every other weekend I go out to my favorite pub for the most wonderful pizza, Wooley Bully's. The pizza I get there I call the Greek Special. Its got 5 cheeses, one being feta, chopped Gyro meat, black olives, extra roasted garlic cloves, mushrooms and spinach, with fresh chopped basil to finish it off. So I figured I would get a bit of both worlds with this monster.

The pictures wont download on my iphone to show the folk at work. I'll figure out something though.

• 2 months later...
Ah, you've found this legendary thread.

Stuns us speechless huh

gogo

I don't know if it stuns speechless so much as grabs the heart and squeezes. Mysteriously, I am suddenly REALLY hungry.

Ah, you've found this legendary thread.

Stuns us speechless huh

:yay:

gogo

I don't know if it stuns speechless so much as grabs the heart and squeezes. Mysteriously, I am suddenly REALLY hungry.

Whoot whoot. we gotta another fan of all things unhealthy and potentiayl dangerous to small children and yard Gnomes. Muhaha!

And that my young Jedi is how the Holos first grabed me. First look is OMG no way. But then morbidity kicks in and you take another look. BAM gotcha says Holos and the hunger begins. Very long spiriling downward decent to the depths of depravity. Thou needs an iron stomach for this beast.

• 2 months later...