Sacred 2 Burning Logo

I posted this on SIF, but I thought it's ok enough to post it here too...

So there's 3 versions.

1st original with more thansparent fire.

2nd with fire being more "dominating".

3rd same but different colors.

Oh, and the logo is made out of glass...

Nice work NoMan. :)

I think the first is my fave. Great colour choice and just the right amount of fire IMO. I'm so curious about how you made it. What program are you using?

Tnx.

I made it with 3ds Max and FumeFX plugin. Rendered it with mentalray. I have VRay also which is 100 times nicer, but it's just so painfully slow to work with. And if u set the setting so really crap just for preview purposes, u can't actually preview you're scene render properly cos u lose the detail and everything... Either u click render and hope for the best, or u get a Tesla computer so u can preview in high detail with VRay.

Anyway, the fire is changeable in any way u can imagine, and u can add any number of colors to it because of the key color mode. I could've included the smoke from it too, but I decided to disable it for these renders.

:)

Tnx a lot. :viking:

If anyone wants, I'll make them a custom render of it.

Just post details of you're render wish. :) Details such as: any changes to the fire which includes the colors too, any material/color changes to the logo, camera angle/distance and of course the resolution and format.

Just don't request something ridiculously tricky to pull off. :4rofl:

Edited by -NoMan-