Is this the best polearm in game?

For damage, bet that can't be beat. Some of the polearms come with lots of sockets plus def though... so this one, while it may drop king kong in one blow...it could be a nerve-wracking experience to us in HC.

Dang

My kind of wep

Bless you Wraithking

:)

gogo

I think so, probably part of a new set... nice seeing weps as sets...just like in old Sacred.

:)

gogo

Now if they had some set weapons that would shoot off....um...fireballs....

:bounce: ---> a non class specific set weapon... more than suitable for any pole arm oriented build :woot:

love it... Archangel Wrath with this lil' beast must be just... ArRRRggghhhhhhhh need some fresh air...

yeah I know it does lack in sockets but im no polearm expert just thought it was nice,though wish I found a low

level one to try out with a polearms lore toon,maybe I'll farm silver/bronze lan freeplay to pick up some low level gear

for any new toons I make,

The weapon is nice, but not the best for everyone:

If you want a bosskiller x% life leech is better if you have no strong combat art or even don't use tactic lore, just alchemy to have a better hit chance.

A real hard hitting combat art with tactic lore and perhaps even having regeneration per hit to reduce the regenration time could do good use of the weapon versus bosses.

For mobs 'chance to hit more enemies' is one thing I really like on a polearm.

Luckily there is probably npothing like the best weapon without any discussion in the game.

Normally I prefer a weapon with a modifier I can't get from elsewhere, except from the weapon type:

x% life leech: shuriken and polearms --(dryad has a set with x% leech)

chance to hit more enemies: polearms

whooooo!! yoour right chattius,the dryad set is detheya's and with %life leech as a bonus this is great,time to build a dryad I think,

mmmmm I think I found a couple of low level legendary bows recently(Ice and Blood ones) this gives me an idea :)