Silver To Gold - How long to complete Silver Campaign?

Hey! Been grindin my Pyro HE for a while and thought I might be ready to go gold (atleast unlock it)

How long does it take to complete silver campaign~~? I have not done a single quest.

Its level 31 atm gonna be raising alot tonight.

Reply or contact me ingame.

<<<< PSN :bounce:

Ty.

Really depends on how comfortable you are with your build. I have gone to level 50 in silver before with weak build, and finished gold by level 50 with a strong build. Run the Main quest chain and see how far you get before it gets difficult. staying in silver too long really limits your experience points and makes leveling very hard. to keep things going, progress through the campains, silver to gold to platinum. I usually don't notice if I have progressed to quickly until I get to Platinum. thats when the NPC's start hitting back. if things get hard I just stay in that regions and gain some levels before continuing.

Again, I think if your building a new tune for the first time and are looking for an Idea of how fast or slow to take it, it all depends on how comfortable you are with it. I have breezed through Silver in 8hrs with a new tune, made it to through platinum in about 40. But that was with Dobri's awesome BFG Seraphim that is ALMOST unstoppable. Furian67 ran a pyro with me and had to go slow until about level 50 before she started rockin. So test the waters and progress. IMO spending too much time at low levels will spoil the fun later when you are at level120 and have done all the quests and explored every corner of the word and loose interest with taking it any further. Although there are 5 more Chars to try.

I find 8-10 hours is about how long it takes me in SP to complete the campaign on X360. They really made characters run too slow taking the world size into consideration. I wish there were an easy way to skip a difficulty level by just offing the last boss.

Edited by ka243