Even if late: Congratulations

Hope you have less paper fighting than we had with our 21 month old mixed twins: born 23:51 and 00:17. My wife was too exhausted to do decisions because she didn't want a caesarian and narcotics and the second twin had to be turned. I was asked if the twins should have same official date of birth or not and I didn't want to decide alone. What I didn't know was what a trouble it is to change it after it is registered once. Then double nationality since my wife is from a country not in european community which has blood right and we will probably move there in some years. BurauCRAZY and even more if you live in germany I think.

At our second daughter they wrote the second name the wrong way: Katja instead of Chattia (latin for female wild cat, and the state we live in was called chattii by the romans for wildcats, which was word transformed to Hessen in nowadays germany).

So now we have daughters 14years, 12years, 7years and 21 month and a boy(older of the twins).

When our 7 year old returns from hospital I will work on my babysitting build again: playable character with twins doing climbing exercises on my knees. Perhaps we should collect lazy character builds which can be played while babysitting :)

Edited by chattius

Congratulations to you both on having a beautiful baby son Soldats.

I hope mum is doing well.

Having kids is probably the most sobering experience we have in our lives.

No longer are we number one.....a little mini-me takes on that role.

You are obviously a very proud dad.

All the best for a happy future. :)