Something wonderful Quest

Hello all.

I have a question, it may be stupid, but im new to Sacred 2, playing on PS3, and doing this mamoth quest. have about 11 employees to go, and was wondering about the non NPC's? megatron and Holger? on Wolf's description it states you must find these too? Does anyone know where they are? or if I need to get them to complete? I would hate to get to the end and find out that it was all for nuttin!

any help would be apprecaitated. :)

thanks

Hiya Axitis and welcome to FDM. :viking:

I just had a look at Wolfe's guide and you'll be relieved to know that so long as you follow her map you'll be just fine. Written just above the map she mentions that there are 89 employees to find but in the list of names at the bottom of the guide there are 93 names listed. The names in the list at the bottom are who you will find after you complete the quest inside the Ascaron office. Just follow her map and you should be fine. :D

I'm trying this for the first time in Silver, with level 52 Shadow Warrior. The Archeologist camp now has a portal. Did they add some new portals somewhere along the line? This portal does not show up on Wolfe's map and I do not recall seeing it before.

Hiya Axitis and welcome to FDM. :)

I just had a look at Wolfe's guide and you'll be relieved to know that so long as you follow her map you'll be just fine. Written just above the map she mentions that there are 89 employees to find but in the list of names at the bottom of the guide there are 93 names listed. The names in the list at the bottom are who you will find after you complete the quest inside the Ascaron office. Just follow her map and you should be fine. :)

Thanks for the help. I have 4 more to go then done. I guess the items you get are random stats? cause the benny ring I got was only +2skills but its silver.

I have documented directions to each of the NPC's with a description of how to get to them and will share it once done, for all those that dont have survival bonus.

:yay:

Ax