Funny question - game difficulty /campaign level

I was wondering if you started with silver difficulty and then gold, platinum, and niob and finished those difficulties and decided to take whatever level class character it was, could you start a bronze campaign with that character with a super high level for that campaign:) Because if you never started a bronze campaign technically it would make sense but at the same time it was be too easy and funny. :glare::cool:

On the pc in single player it should be possible. I never finished gold, soI don't really know...

but keep in mind that you will be extremely overleveled for every single area, and have no challenge at all...the endbosses will end up level 38 or something...

On the pc in single player it should be possible. I never finished gold, soI don't really know...

but keep in mind that you will be extremely overleveled for every single area, and have no challenge at all...the endbosses will end up level 38 or something...

Well it would be easy to get the Survivalist, Dedicated, and Scrooge Trophies :thumbsup:

Well it would be easy to get the Survivalist, Dedicated, and Scrooge Trophies :thumbsup:

yes you can. but the XP is almost zero. but yes you could run the uber easy level with high level character just to pick off some achievements.

Edit: Except for dedicated as the other levels will have highlighted map that will not be undone for bronze, survivalist would also not count if you died on other levels. If you really want to grab those trophies try a really tough char like seraphim or Shadow Warrior on Bronze first.

Edited by locolagarto

Edit: Except for dedicated as the other levels will have highlighted map that will not be undone for bronze, survivalist would also not count if you died on other levels. If you really want to grab those trophies try a really tough char like seraphim or Shadow Warrior on Bronze first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes that is SUPER EZ to use a Shadow Warrior on Bronze.... I did it that way simple Shadow Warrior with 2 buff's

RE & GR