Become allies with the Dragon Confederacy on Uni 9

Dragoon

Our alliance are looking for you permission in becomeing your allies, and if we do then we will be there in times of need. Then we will do anything in our power to help. We help all of our friends. So all I am asking is we would like to be your friends not your enemy. Thenks

Dragoon leader of the D.C.

We the Dragon Confederacy (D.C.) would like to become allies with you (D.a.r.k.) on Universe 9 on ogame. We would like to have you as friends and not friends. Then when we become strong enough to help we will wage a war agianst the Star alliance with you guys. This is all I ask for. Thanks fo ryour time and the oppertunity ask for you to become allies with us.

Welcome to D.a.r.k. Matters Dragoon :pitcher:

I cant say anything regarding your proposal for an alliance wiht D.a.r.k...as I am not part of the D.a.r.k. alliance in ogame......but I am sure some one from D.a.r.k. will be a long shortly to have a chat :mafia:

Just thought I would say Hi and let you know that in the meantime you are very wlecome to visit our bar or any of the other threads and make yourself at home....plenty of friendly peeps around here /thumbsup

Good luck and Have fun

Cheerz

Aurora

/yay

Guest gogoblender

Hello Dragoon and welcome to Dark Matters

Thank you for considering us regarding diplomacy.

Your entreaty has been submitted internally and the clan will respond back to you via in-forum pm.

Best wishes

:D

gogo

p.s.hey dragoon

I merged two topics of identical intent into this one.

cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

]I have sent in a forum to become an allie with your alliance but í havn't gotten any reply back on if the idea is still up for discusion or if you already came to a concludion. I would like to know so if you read this please tell me on how the discussion of us becomeing allies is ´coming along.

Guest gogoblender

Thanks for the application

It has been submitted internally and you may expect a response within a day.

Regards

:D

gogo